Who is best option to play in Fernandinho's position?

I want anyone but Gundogan there. Think KDB would do a good job to be honest. He can play practically every position on the pitch.

Delph when he,s back,box2box player,dosen,t mind mixing it with anyone,decent strike on him.& can play a pass...

Delph if he wasn't banned. But kdb hopefully in the next couple of games. And if Sterling is fit I'd play Bernardo with silva behind Sergio. Don't think gundogan deserves to start either further back or further forward.

Certainly not Gundo.

Doesn't convince me long-term. Adds very little from what I see, whether down to his injuries or this league.

Can be very lazy at times and that has come as the biggest shock.

Correct. Not sure what the other posters have seen in him but he offers nothing defencively.

KDB for me with Foden covering Kev's position.

Would be really interesting to see Stones there.
My only worry is his possible lack of physicality. Ferna has fantastic core strength which is something I think you could accuse John in lacking.
Other than that he's got the passing, positional awareness and tackling ability to be cover for that role until we get Fred

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.