Who is best option to play in Fernandinho's position?

I really don’t understand the negativity around Gundogan, I know he didn’t have his best game yesterday but the lad is a class act. I think he could easily fill Fernandinho’s void for a few games, as long as Walker and Danilo stay tucked inside to provide more defensive stability and legs. We’d need Sterling and Sane to provide the width going forward if the two full backs are tucked inside but it’s all about adapting rather than finding a like for like replacement for Dinho.

I really don’t understand the negativity around Gundogan, I know he didn’t have his best game yesterday but the lad is a class act. I think he could easily fill Fernandinho’s void for a few games, as long as Walker and Danilo stay tucked inside to provide more defensive stability and legs. We’d need Sterling and Sane to provide the width going forward if the two full backs are tucked inside but it’s all about adapting rather than finding a like for like replacement for Dinho.
Totally agree with you. I would play him in Ferns position and be confident he will do just fine there

I really don’t understand the negativity around Gundogan, I know he didn’t have his best game yesterday but the lad is a class act

I keep hearing this but not seeing it where it counts on the pitch. Hope he gets there.

With Fernandinho out, we need to find a different solution as no one else in the squad can do what he does in my opinion.
...and we will, we have such great options available, we really do.

Fernandhino is obviously a big miss, and its a pity this injury didn't coincide with the upcoming 2 game ban for 10 bookings, which he will undoubtedly get soon, he's on 9, 6 in the PL, 2 in LC (I assume yesterdays was included in the website I looked at), and 1 FAC.

For me, for all our brilliant players, he's been the key to our success, said it 3 years ago, but he's the glue in the team.

...and we will, we have such great options available, we really do.

Fernandhino is obviously a big miss, and its a pity this injury didn't coincide with the upcoming 2 game ban for 10 bookings, which he will undoubtedly get soon, he's on 9, 6 in the PL, 2 in LC (I assume yesterdays was included in the website I looked at), and 1 FAC.

For me, for all our brilliant players, he's been the key to our success, said it 3 years ago, but he's the glue in the team.

I completely agree.

I don't know where you find another Fernandinho. He does the job of two players really. Hopefully Fred is the long term solution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.