Who is Britain's most recognisable football fan?

AntMcfc said:
TFC said:
I remember in the 90's, that fat **** that used to watch Birmingham. Massive he was, not sure if he's still around.
Barry Austin lmao...

-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:23 am --

As for recognisable football fans...

Larissa Riquelme -

paraguay_fan_larissa_riquelme_01.jpg

The plane, the plane.

Proper phonesock that.

CarlosTevezIsABlue said:
cant spell-dont care said:
leeds-and-england-tattoo-2.jpg

Leeds tatoo man is pretty recognisable but not that well known
Saw him one day at the BP garage on Barton roundabout.

Rob is one of our drivers. He lives in Hale Barnes. Season Ticket Holder at Leeds.

first one. ken baily. remember when we played bourmouth night match away and the dirty **** came around to the city end throwing sweets in the crowd...but i remember reading in a paper in was a nouce.. and soon word spread and a mob of us let him know.. boy he soon fucked off that pitch....

blue1969 said:
263u8f6.jpg

Has to be this guy.
my mate ribbo who is a city fan, has relatives who support pompey, he has been to a few city games at pompey and has been for a drink with him and his boys afterwards, ribbo said they were sound guys even let ribbo blow is trumpet(well i hope thats what he meant)? well anyway he texts and rings my mate regulary and asks how city have gone on, if you think we don,t like united he hates them as much as southampton? all in all ribbo reckons he is a top guy who thinks city are sound?

in this day and age of michael jackson statues i think it would be great if city honoured their grass roots support by commissioning a statue to honour the ordinary supporter, who as a collective become extraordinary supporters.

it would be fantastic to have a statue of helen turner in city square, complete with bell!

come on city, what do you say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.