Who is going to Barcelona without a ticket

I'm like all of you here. 4 of us going 2 got tickets and its not me or my lad. Going Monday morning till Friday night.

Watch it in a bar if I dont get a ticket. Not too arsed.

More of a well deserved break for me. Bonus if I get a ticket (or two)

A bit off topic but we r booked on the 8.35 flight from stansted to Barcelona tuesday morning . Just wondering how many others on that flight ?

A bit off topic but we r booked on the 8.35 flight from stansted to Barcelona tuesday morning . Just wondering how many others on that flight ?

blue corby said:

I take it you don't like Yorkshire Blues and are just ignoring him ^^^^^

Just askin'

Blue Mist said:
blue corby said:

nothing against them at all look forward to seeing them at stansted

Just askin'

-- Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:30 pm --

iloveacougar said:
Like I give a fxxxk

See u in the bar nice and early<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:30 pm --<br /><br />
iloveacougar said:
Like I give a fxxxk

See u in the bar nice and early

Blue Mist said:
blue corby said:

nothing against them at all look forward to seeing them at stansted

Just askin'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.