Who is making you worried/excited for Saturday?

The ticket office are worrying me.
Got a letter saying my ticket had been stolen but I had already received it.
Called them said they would sort it, but now really worried I'll turn up Saturday and the ticket won't work.
The line for FA Cup queries is constantly engaged so I can't double check they have sorted it.

bricking it hate playing the scum can see mario playing and being sent off after 10 mins then watching us get bummed senseless for 80 mins all depressed on way home asking myself the same question i have for the last 25 yrs why o why do i support them!!. Hope to fuck im wrong sureley our luck against them must change soon.

Dzeko - wont do anything as usual
Balotelli - Will get red carded
Kolarov - Will get skinned
Lescott - Will continue to make loads of mistakes

Kompany - His big head will stop anything they throw at us
De Jong - Will break one of those cunts legs
Silva - Will score a hatrick and win us the game.

My only major worry is Kolarov and how hes going to prevent Nani/Valencia from whipping in crosses and running riot.

I'm excited to see a fully fit AJ blitz that French w**ker Evra and hopefully get a goal.

Kolarov will get roasted like a cheap slut.
Little penis running away to the fans with his irritatingly large smile.
Someone finally giving one back to de jong after a minute.

Silva tearing Carrick/scholes a new one.
Johnson skinning an off colour Evra.
Big Vinnie Blockhead stopping everything.

Balotelli is doing both in equal measure.

I believe that up front on his own and having to be "the man" on a big occasion is going to bring out the best in him.

I will be having a fiver on him getting a hatrick at 100/1.

Worryingly though he is 5/4 to be carded first.

Kolarov must not play, he is too poor defensively and am yet to be convinced about him as an attacking force either.

Think we'll win though and as fans must play our part

CTID

Nobody in particular making me nervous but for the first time all season we are going into a game I dont think we are going to win.

leftback is going to be a major issue against that rent boy. if we play kolarov he will just get ripped all game but could score a 76 yarder and if we play zab there he always struggles agaist pace but is a miles better tackler that kolerov.

if the midfield doenst include barry i would maybe try him at left back, hes not blessed with pace but reads the game well and times a good tackle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.