Who is making you worried/excited for Saturday?

middletonblue said:
Ryan Giggs is a big problem he's making me worried...
I meant more from our side of things, (should have stated that really!)

To be honest though, their entire squad worries me. Just so glad Wooney isn't playing. They have been here countless times before though, and they know how to deal with the pressure. Ok, we have 2 CL winners and a WC winner within our ranks, but as a club and as a team especially, we haven't been at this stage, under this pressure for donkeys years. The semi last year was less pressure because it was over 2 legs, and look what happened there. I just hope we manage to deal with the day itself, then look to do the business on the pitch. I think though that in the end, experience will prevail.

Everthing City is worrying me. The traffic on the way down the carpark at the hotel being ful, rags that haven't ever seen the team live abusing me for week (I always feel we don't deserve the shit cos I go and make the effort well the scum fans all walk to a pub)

My boy is exciting me, he is buzzing about going to the smoke, I hope to fuck they don't let him down.

excited about the fans showing the rags how its done
worried about RM's team selection

Lescott against Hernandez, Kolarov against anything that moves, Johnson actually turning up against a CL side, them doing a hatchet job on Balo and him reacting, De Jong getting sent off for a decent challenge and so many more.

Excited because if we do pull it off it'll be fucking magical.

I am very concerned about Dzeko the donkey and Mario the Stupid...Then throw kolorov and Barry into the equation with a sprinkling of Mancini tactical ineptness and I think we all have reason to be concerned. And I won't even mention Tevez!

So whats to get excited about?

Kolarov without doubt gives me the shits,whoever he is up against,realy been dissapointed in him,he must have something though,Madrid were in for him when we was??? The obvious ones excite me,Silva,Vinny,Nige,looking for Mario or Dzeko to stand up and be counted tho on saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.