Who is proud they voted Tory ?

I didn't vote for them and i'm not sure I ever would. However, I would never be rude to someone or slate them for choosing to do so.

No, no, no, that's not it at all. You have to be rude and offensive to anyone with a slightly different view. That's they way it's done around here. I started out being polite, but after many years of practice, I have managed to perfect my "obnoxious twat" mode pretty well now I think. I think I am fitting in quite well now.

No, no, no, that's not it at all. You have to be rude and offensive to anyone with a slightly different view. That's they way it's done around here. I started out being polite, but after many years of practice, I have managed to perfect my "obnoxious twat" mode pretty well now I think. I think I am fitting in quite well now.

That made me laugh. I am trying to mellow but the shit you get sometimes on here when you express an alternate view to the crowd means it is quite hard

Thats not the be all and end all, it would be far better if everyone gave their vote to candidates who have never been in either party, get rid of the professional politicians once and for all, a house of commons full of independents who would vote on issues rather than toe a party agenda would get far more done for the people they represent.
This, all day long.

And for putting the Bell-end Cameron in to leave a truly amazing legacy.

This shows why Labours plan to borrow out of the problem is utter madness because even then they will be behind the curve and we won't be able to afford it nor can we just borrow more again.

Unless they start shooting people eventually it will become inevitable that the state will not be able to support the NHS. Imagine what it will be like when the population grows 10% again over the next decade.

Charging people with self inflicted alcohol or drug related injuries or conditions is the way forward

Charging people with self inflicted alcohol or drug related injuries or conditions is the way forward

It really, isn't. All that does is create another barrier to treatment for a vulnerable group of people which will in turn create much bigger problems down the line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.