Who is the big "star"?

didn't Balague say it was a CM ?

I haven't seen this podcast but from what I'v read elsewhere I thought the context was he said the club decided not to sign Marcos Senna because they let they wouldn't get enough return on him as he's only going to be playing for another couple of years, but that it 'won't matter anyway if they get the superstar that plays in this position.' or something like that and then wouldn't say anymore.

but it's not Yaya Toure 'cos he talked about him seperately and said he won't move anywhere until the summer

sam221985 said:
didn't Balague say it was a CM ?

I haven't seen this podcast but from what I'v read elsewhere I thought the context was he said the club decided not to sign Marcos Senna because they let they wouldn't get enough return on him as he's only going to be playing for another couple of years, but that it 'won't matter anyway if they get the superstar that plays in this position.' or something like that and then wouldn't say anymore.

but it's not Yaya Toure 'cos he talked about him seperately and said he won't move anywhere until the summer
Pirlo? fits the bill, Defensive mid player, WORLD superstar status

we should compile a list of all world class Defensive midfield players with a world cup winners medal, their wont be that many, then list them and see which ones are likely.

im not even joking

KaKa Blue said:
we should compile a list of all world class Defensive midfield players with a world cup winners medal, their wont be that many, then list them and see which ones are likely.

im not even joking

On yer bike then..surf the net and bring us some likely names!

S04 said:
KaKa Blue said:

im not even joking

On yer bike then..surf the net and bring us some likely names!
:-l
well im lazy i was hoping someone else would do it but fine i will
:)

Latest ITK - the big star is Julian 'I'm so big cause my mam ate raw lard when she was pregnant' Dicks, who I have heard from a reliable source who knows a reliable source that lives round the corner from the agent of Julian Dicks, is available from Wivenhoe Town for £17 million. Apparently Cook wasn't too happy with the deal but after getting Bellamy realised this suddenly looked a bargain.

OK done a quick bit of research and found the teams from italy and brazil, the last two teams who won the WORLD CUP. i didnt go any futher back since we porobably wont be signin someone who played in the world cup ten years ago:

ITALYS WINNING TEAM:

1 Gianluigi Buffon
2 Cristian Zaccardo
3 Fabio Grosso
4 Daniele De Rossi
5 Fabio Cannavaro
6 Andrea Barzagli
7 Alessandro Del Piero
8 Gennaro Gattuso
9 Luca Toni
10 Francesco Totti
11 Alberto Gilardino
13 Alessandro Nesta
15 Vincenzo Iaquinta
16 Mauro Camoranesi
17 Simone Barone
18 Filippo Inzaghi
19 Gianluca Zambrotta
20 Simone Perrotta
21 Andrea Pirlo
22 Massimo Oddo
23 Marco Materazzi

THIS IS BRAZILS TEAM:

1 Marcos Roberto Silveira Reis
2 Cafú M. E. de Moraes (C)
3 Lucio L. da Silva Ferreira
4 Jose Vitor Roque Júnior
5 José G. de M. Edmílson
6 Roberto Carlos da Silva
7 Ricardinho
8 Aparecida Gilberto Silva
9 Ronaldo L. Nazario de Lima
10 Rivaldo Victor Ferreira
11 Ronaldinho Gaucho
13 Juliano Haus Belletti
14 Anderson Polga Correa
15 Jose Kleberson Pereira
16 Júnior Jenilson A. De Souza
17 Denílson de Oliveira
18 Marcos Andre Vampeta
19 Junior Juninho Paulista
20 Edílson da Silva Ferreira
21 Alezandro de Souza Luizao
23 Ricardo Izecson Kaka

SO! BOYS AND GIRLS, TAKE FROM THAT WHAT YOU WILL, but the chances are (Unless Cook is a liar) that right now we are in the running for one of those midfielders, strange knowing we can see the names of the few, but which will it be?

so it could be?
Daniele De Rossi
Gennaro Gattuso
Simone Perrotta
pirlo....
all the brazillian names scare me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.