Who is the big "star"?

whoever the big star is he ain't coming out of Barcelona....what has happened to the David Villa deal???
Plus,I would have thought that if the Arabs want bums on seats then Craig B and Scott P won't fit the bill??

KaKa Blue said:
so it could be?
Daniele De Rossi
Gennaro Gattuso
Simone Perrotta
pirlo....
all the brazillian names scare me

Let us stick with the Milan names given that they where in UAe recently..

Pirlo or Gattuso...

well since gattusos got cruciate knee damage, pirlo would fit the bill, im not sure though, he is a good player

theres no way we can do a world record deal for pirlo or gatusso, with the financial crisis in italian teams these are not worth over £17-20m for pirlo and half that for an aging gatusso

if its a massive fee then its gotta be a kaka type player.

in truth there are only a hand full of players worthy of that type of fee,

messi, kaka, ronaldo, eto'o, villa

next price bracket ur looking at
xavi, aguero, de rossi, benema etc

de rossi, maybe? WHY DIDT BALAGUE TELL US! dear me ill be thinking who is it, till we get someone

pjpar said:
pjpar said:
Not claiming to be ITK or anything, but out of the blue i was having a conversation with bar manager in the hotel I stay in and it appears she is good friends with a certain hero who recently returned to Manchester, who is friends with TOP STRIKER in the North East. This striker is friends with the "hero" as well, and told the "Hero" that he would like to Join City and City would like him to join. However his present club do not want to let him go unless the bid is right.

Im not going to name names, after recent events on the forum.

But I have no reason to doubt the bar manager, likewise no reason to believe her.

Personally, I would like it to happen, but don't think it is likely until the summer.

Just to add

This player lives in the north west, and has played on the continent.

He has international pedigree, but a move to city would likely reignite his international career similarly to that of his mate the "hero"

If reports in the express are to be believed about Owen joining in the summer, can't see the geordies wanting to hang on to him, and may well release him for a small fee (3 - 4 mill??)

pjpar said:
pjpar said:
pjpar said:
Not claiming to be ITK or anything, but out of the blue i was having a conversation with bar manager in the hotel I stay in and it appears she is good friends with a certain hero who recently returned to Manchester, who is friends with TOP STRIKER in the North East. This striker is friends with the "hero" as well, and told the "Hero" that he would like to Join City and City would like him to join. However his present club do not want to let him go unless the bid is right.

Im not going to name names, after recent events on the forum.

But I have no reason to doubt the bar manager, likewise no reason to believe her.

Personally, I would like it to happen, but don't think it is likely until the summer.

Just to add

This player lives in the north west, and has played on the continent.

He has international pedigree, but a move to city would likely reignite his international career similarly to that of his mate the "hero"

If reports in the express are to be believed about Owen joining in the summer, can't see the geordies wanting to hang on to him, and may well release him for a small fee (3 - 4 mill??)

my thoughts too, they be best getting what they can now, and get a new striker in asap

all players mentioned better than what we have, got to bring them in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.