Who is the big "star"?

I do belive guillem said a while ago kaka would be a good poss signing on his rumor he posted that adug reps had spoken to villa agents messi agent (think his dad has a role) and spoken to kaka but his sigining is surrounded by lot of red tape o no notts forest got award for result against us on sky sports soc sat the hits just keep on commin

bluemoonmcfc4ever said:
I do belive guillem said a while ago kaka would be a good poss signing on his rumor he posted that adug reps had spoken to villa agents messi agent (think his dad has a role) and spoken to kaka but his sigining is surrounded by lot of red tape o no notts forest got award for result against us on sky sports soc sat the hits just keep on commin
Anyone translate this?

pjpar said:
bluemoonmcfc4ever said:
Anyone translate this?
something about kakas mum is called davidvillamessi?

KaKa Blue said:
pjpar said:
bluemoonmcfc4ever said:
Anyone translate this?

Sounds like one of those Babelfish efforts at translating some article from Marca or Tuttomercato or whatever - daft as a brush!

Optimus Prime said:
KaKa Blue said:
pjpar said:
bluemoonmcfc4ever said:
Anyone translate this?

Sounds like one of those Babelfish efforts at translating some article from Marca or Tuttomercato or whatever - daft as a brush!
sounds like you lot need stronger jam jars on your faces you baby sperms

pjpar said:
bluemoonmcfc4ever said:
Anyone translate this?

Guillem heard a rumour that there is an agent who is a bit messi with a bread roll and some tape who got an award from Notts Forrest and kept coming on Sky Sports while being hit by kaka.

bluemoonmcfc4ever said:

Heh, seriously though I didn't understand that, care to elaborate?

Can I just ask one question about the Godcast everyone seems to be raving on about.
Is it really true that all it basically says is :
There are rumours that City are going in for some big players. Some of these are not true, others may be true, many are unlikely, but one might come off.
If this is the case, I'm going to get my nan to start recording some podcasts, at least she reads the tea leaves first so it's more scientific.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.