Who is the big "star"?

bluemoonmcfc4ever said:
I do belive guillem said a while ago kaka would be a good poss signing on his rumor he posted that adug reps had spoken to villa agents messi agent (think his dad has a role) and spoken to kaka but his sigining is surrounded by lot of red tape o no notts forest got award for result against us on sky sports soc sat the hits just keep on commin

i understood......... "villas agent got messi with kakas dad in a room in notts forest, tied him up with red tape and kept hittin him.....in fact the hits just kept on commin. while balague sat in a corner jerking off to it all on the phone to sky sports"

nlondoncityfan said:
Can I just ask one question about the Godcast everyone seems to be raving on about.
Is it really true that all it basically says is :
There are rumours that City are going in for some big players. Some of these are not true, others may be true, many are unlikely, but one might come off.
If this is the case, I'm going to get my nan to start recording some podcasts, at least she reads the tea leaves first so it's more scientific.

a bit more exciting than that, balluge acts like an excited child when he says 'and by the way city are going to sign a huge star.....now" and, "they dont want senna because they are after a huge star in his position"

when the presenter asks who it gonna be hes smiles and tries to laugh it off an ignores the question, the presenter badges him for an amswer but gets nothing, but ballague dosnt deny anything either,

when he asks hunter is also pretty interestin, hunter changes the topic quicky then sticks his tongue like a cheeky child who has a secret and wont tell you

carrconormcfc said:
When Balague talks about the big signing playing in Senna's position, I think he's just talking about a midfielder in general, not just a DM.

Also, I refuse to believe we've turned down Senna in favour of Scott Parker!
agreed, i just think he meant midfield!

Just a thought could it possibly be frank lampard???

no though not, perhaps ballack???

This big star crap has been going on for too long now. Had we the slightest chance of signing any of the Galacticos from Spain or Italy, the donkey work, red tape, negotiations with agents, fathers, mothers-in-law would have been completed before Christmas, the signee would have teamed up with RobinHood, and we would have blown Forest back to Sherwood. I have just got a bad feeling about the game against the PieEaters.

Ntini77 said:
Balague only really knows about Spanish transfer stories though doesn't he ? (I may be wrong on this)

I'd imagine this player he's talking about plays in la liga.

In fairness, Balague hasn't said anything that hasn't already been said a zillion times before, including by some people attached to city. The convenient vagueness is ambiguous; it could be that he knows no more than the hacks at the sun, and that by being deliberately vague on the crucial detail he creates the impression that he knows a great secret he is guarding from us.
I think Balague's godcast has been heard enough times to know that it doesn't contain answers, only questions, and one thing's sure - none of us knows the answer to that question.
In fact, there may well not be any big star this window......if one was really in the offing would Ailsa be sniffing round Bellend's sweaty jockstrap?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.