Who is the big "star"?

FFS im so fooked off, theirs probably reasons why we cant, but why not tell everyone 'were in for kaka' its not like middlesborough would outbid us or something... the only benefit is that when we get a superstar [wether now or summmer] it will be outta the blue, i went sick when we got robinho at 11.30 if we got kaka i would just fill my pants.

Not claiming to be ITK or anything, but out of the blue i was having a conversation with bar manager in the hotel I stay in and it appears she is good friends with a certain hero who recently returned to Manchester, who is friends with TOP STRIKER in the North East. This striker is friends with the "hero" as well, and told the "Hero" that he would like to Join City and City would like him to join. However his present club do not want to let him go unless the bid is right.

Im not going to name names, after recent events on the forum.

But I have no reason to doubt the bar manager, likewise no reason to believe her.

Personally, I would like it to happen, but don't think it is likely until the summer.

pjpar said:
Not claiming to be ITK or anything, but out of the blue i was having a conversation with bar manager in the hotel I stay in and it appears she is good friends with a certain hero who recently returned to Manchester, who is friends with TOP STRIKER in the North East. This striker is friends with the "hero" as well, and told the "Hero" that he would like to Join City and City would like him to join. However his present club do not want to let him go unless the bid is right.

Im not going to name names, after recent events on the forum.

But I have no reason to doubt the bar manager, likewise no reason to believe her.

Personally, I would like it to happen, but don't think it is likely until the summer.

Mido??? prob Owen

i can vouch for blue at heart, know him myself, he's no wum

but it could still be bullshit

by the looks of it there is no big star signing if we get all the players MH has mentioned

after getting those i doubt we will sign anyone else

the bellamy thing annoys me even more thinking that we could lose elano (because supposedly he is a trouble causer) yet we bring in someone who doesnt even have half have the talent that elano has and is even more of a trouble causer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole world knows City are scrabbling around trying to land another superstar.

But that's a million miles from being able to land the player. And it's concrete developments I want to hear about now that we're actually in the window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.