Who is the player you have been most gutted about leaving city?

Stephen Ireland. I believe he could have made it if he'd stayed and was managed well.

Ps IMO you have to discard everything that happens with him once he left.

I was gutted when SWP left too, James and Distin too.

Paul Stewart.......we'd only just signed him from Blackpool the season before and he was brilliant upfront for us that season!

As much as I love Gio , was fucking devastated when Bish got fucked off by Kendall , loved him he still get in touch on Twitter now and again top bloke

Players transferred rather than retired. Gutted when
Dennis Tueart in 1978
Barnes and Owen
Steve Mackenzie
Trevor Francis
Tommy Caton (though really wanted big Mick)
Gio
Hendry
Berkovic
SWP
all left

Shared a house with Perry suckling on kinsgway and was a serial shagger of anything that moved in Friday's nightclub. (Northern den)
Haha I must say as a teenager at the time I thought suckling was the most acrobatic keeper I've ever seen, made some brilliant saves from distance but was pretty poor at everything else, apart from maybe shagging haha

Even though at the twilight of his career I thought Clive Allen was brilliant for us and scored the best goal I've ever seen at Chelsea away we were completely over run and he smashed one in the top corner from 25 yards in the last minute to earn 1-1 draw if I remember rightly

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.