Who now then?...

Kante, Rakitic, N'Zonzi?
I wouldn't put Rakitic in the same category of midfielder and we already have de Bruyne and Gundogan for that position.

I think Kante might be a tough one to go after unless we can persuade Chelsea that us signing him will fund their moves for Sarri and Jorginho. N'Zonzi seems like a solid option, but he's already 29.

I wouldn't put Rakitic in the same category of midfielder and we already have de Bruyne and Gundogan for that position.

I think Kante might be a tough one to go after unless we can persuade Chelsea that us signing him will fund their moves for Sarri and Jorginho. N'Zonzi seems like a solid option, but he's already 29.

Kante is great but he's nothing like Jorginho, who is a great passer (think a poor man's Busquets). I would think if we miss out on Jorginho we would look for a similar #6/pivot that is excellent at passing.

Kroos? Don’t know how possible it would be too get him though

And get rid of De Bruyne or Silva?

Kroos operates with Modric protected by Casemiro. In the same way Silva and De Bruyne operate ahead of Fernandinho. A replacement for De Bruyne or Silva (Thiago, Kovacic, Rakitic, Kroos) is simply not needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.