Who runs a business and how's trade?

Good luck to you. We are just starting a new venture from scratch, just a little sideline a couple of nights a week to start with, hopefully we can grow it so know exactly where you are coming from. Initial response has been good so we'll just have to see what happens when we open the doors.

Crazy thing after looking round at what other people are charging for what we a doing (the nearest one is a 45 min drive each way) and comparing to what our friends in England our charging, we are still cheaper here and 3x the rate in England.
Custom butt plugs? I’ll take three

After a decent summer due to bad weather i'm now doing keys all day for the back to school crowd. Once winter kicks in i'll be busy for the next 6/7 months.
Also selling and fitting a lot of new locks due to high crime rate in my area at the mo.
A side earner?

Good luck to you. We are just starting a new venture from scratch, just a little sideline a couple of nights a week to start with, hopefully we can grow it so know exactly where you are coming from. Initial response has been good so we'll just have to see what happens when we open the doors.

Crazy thing after looking round at what other people are charging for what we a doing (the nearest one is a 45 min drive each way) and comparing to what our friends in England our charging, we are still cheaper here and 3x the rate in England.
I'm in business and nosey so what is the new venture ? :)

I'm a bookkeeper and I'm noticing a real downturn in business-to-consumer clients of mine. Several have deregistered for VAT as there turnover has fallen below the threshold for registration and a couple have gone under completely. People are just prioritising their expenditure and just not spending on non-essemtial stuff.

After a decent summer due to bad weather i'm now doing keys all day for the back to school crowd. Once winter kicks in i'll be busy for the next 6/7 months.
Also selling and fitting a lot of new locks due to high crime rate in my area at the mo.

Doing keys back at school? Ahhh, them were the days ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.