Who should replace Riyad Mahrez?

I always thought Mahrez was bought as a different dimension. A solution to the problem of teams parking the bus. Someone with a trick and the selfish confidence to take on 2 men and either a finish or provide the killer assist outside of the pass pass pass. I didn’t think he was aPep type player.

That need will always be there, a different type of player. Sane would provide that profile at the moment if needed.

We can still win the league without a Mahrez replacement imo.

Seeing as you are citing wingers that are likely not to happen you would include Vinicius in that category.. as I would take him in a heartbeat.

Vinicius is probably the best winger in the world right now, I think it would be impossible transfer this one. They would want over 200mil

The other 4 are picked are doable but unlikely

Neymar - rumours of Barcelona wanting to sell - he’s on huge wages and most clubs can’t afford him (prob including us or at the detriment of other players)

Son - 31 now, highly unlikely this one actually but it’s Tottenham and every player has a price, he’s not getting any younger.

Coman/sane both players would require a bid of over 80 mil - I don’t watch much German football but I believe coman had abit of a stinker last year ? I would take him in a heartbeat.

I always thought Mahrez was bought as a different dimension. A solution to the problem of teams parking the bus. Someone with a trick and the selfish confidence to take on 2 men and either a finish or provide the killer assist outside of the pass pass pass. I didn’t think he was aPep type player.

That need will always be there, a different type of player. Sane would provide that profile at the moment if needed.

We can still win the league without a Mahrez replacement imo.
He scored and created lots, that has to be replaced, by who?

Vinicius is probably the best winger in the world right now, I think it would be impossible transfer this one. They would want over 200mil

Neymar - rumours of Barcelona wanting to sell - he’s on huge wages and most clubs can’t afford him (prob including us or at the detriment of other players)

Son - 31 now, highly unlikely this one actually but it’s Tottenham and every player has a price, he’s not getting any younger.

Coman/sane both players would require a bid of over 80 mil - I don’t watch much German football but I believe coman had abit of a stinker last year ? I would take him in a heartbeat.
you mean PSG in Neymar's case

Coman maybe just needs a change? Same with Gnabry?

in Neymar's case, i think we would earn it back in shirt sales and merchandise

in Neymar's case, i think we would earn it back in shirt sales and merchandise
Clubs earn little from kit sales. It mostly goes to the manufacturer, with clubs only getting 7.5%.

That’s about a fiver a shirt/£2.50 per pair of shorts sold. Clubs only sell around 1-3 million shirts, so even at United and Madrid’s level they only make £15m for all shirts sold and probably about £20m for all merchandise.

With a £200m wage bill at clubs like United and Madrid, it’s barely touching the sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.