Who should replace Riyad Mahrez?

Never wanted Sane back but I do feel like he wants to come back and he’d do everything to prove himself.

I really rate Palmer, he’s a Mahrez regen but I think it would be best if he went out on loan for a year. McAtee can have Palmers minutes from last season. Foden, Sane, Grealish, Bernardo and McAtee as our wing options for next season. Good variety of pace, control and goals and assists.

I'll make a prediction we will go for Pedro gonclaces from sporting.

Can't say I've watched him to know if he would be good enough but he hasn't been mentioned on here so I'll throw him in the mix.

My pick would be olise from Palace.

I was going to ask why we need a separate thread for this but I've just realised who the OP is...

I think someone like Yeremy Pino from Villarreal is probably high up our list if we are going for a younger more long term option as Mahrez replacement.
Can play on both wings, technical and a good dribbler.
At just 20 years old he is also fairly experienced having already played 123 games for Villarreal and 11 caps for Spain.
He has also started, and won, both an Europa League and Nations League final. Ticks a lot of boxes!

This is an easy one. Randall Kolo Muani. We can make him the inverse pnext Thiery Henry. A striker with blistering pace and close area control who should be a winger.

This is an easy one. Randall Kolo Muani. We can make him the inverse pnext Thiery Henry. A striker with blistering pace and close area control who should be a winger.
be much better off the left with that right foot.

Would love it to be Palmer but still not got the overall game required at this level. The friendlies suggest Pep is trying him out there to see if he's ready for the first team in case we don't sign anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.