Who should replace Riyad Mahrez?

At this point Kova will largely take Gundogan’s minutes. That just leaves Mahrez’s minutes. Alvarez and Foden each can step up and take another 1500 minutes. Alvarez backs up Haaland and KDB. Foden backs up Grealish and Bernardo. Six players for four positions before you get to … Bobb, Palmer, Cancelo, Mcatee, Gomez etc..

I personally think we need a CM more…

At this point Kova will largely take Gundogan’s minutes. That just leaves Mahrez’s minutes. Alvarez and Foden each can step up and take another 1500 minutes. Alvarez backs up Haaland and KDB. Foden backs up Grealish and Bernardo. Six players for four positions before you get to … Bobb, Palmer, Cancelo, Mcatee, Gomez etc..

I personally think we need a CM more…
We might get by spreading more minutes throughout fewer senior players, but it leaves you vulnerable to injuries and limits options off the bench.

Personally I would like to see some faith put in the young players, but I think we will sign a replacement of some kind with the number of games we will have next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.