Who should replace Riyad Mahrez?

Dembele 50m release clause absolute no brainer
when looking at his stats for his time with barcelona ,they aren't that impressive for an attacker with barcelona, average 6 goals a season,6 assists a season, or 1 goal and 1 assist every 5 games, does he give you the control pep seems to want with his wingers,or is he just a very fast winger until his hamstring pops,again, don't get me wrong, whenever i've seen him play he looks dangerous, but so did adama traore

Yes. If fans cannot cope with a front line selection of Grealish, Foden, Gomez, Haaland, Alvarez, Bernardo, McAtee, Bobb and Palmer then there is something wrong.
You’ve named 9 players there, but 4 of them (Gomez, McAtee, Palmer and Bobb) aren’t remotely good enough yet for regular rotation never mind a starting berth, and I’ve got one or two reservations about Alvarez to be honest as well. A ruthless finisher, tenacious and looks good playing off a striking partner, but playing as a line leading centre forward he lacks a change of gear and frequently disappears.
Either way 5 (or 6 if you add Kev to the mix) attacking players of proven standard is a pretty small number for a club looking at a 55 game season. We need a couple of signings IMO….

Dembele is the player closest to Mahrez. In fact, he even said he imitates his game. But, I heard PSG are after him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.