Re: Who are FC Viktoria Plzeň?

mancitymick said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
stonerblue said:
Do not under any circumstances get into a taxi in Prague
Correct.

+1
Taxis from the Airport fine. The city centre ones were a complete con

Taxi's from the airport are generally fine, get in a cab in the centre and you get charged generally a tourist price which is 4 or 5 times higher than local price. Tube in Prague is superb and the train station not far from the centre. Trains pretty cheap to Plzen as well so shouldnt be a really expensive trip.

I imagine lots of blues will be desperate to get over to the Czech Republic.

The game will be played in Plzen. Viktoria have only played in Prague as their own ground was under reconstruction to conform to UEFA competition regulations. An hour by car from Prague, or about an hour and a half from Nuremberg. Seats close to 12 thousand.

jrb said:
Change the title please.

Would hate any of their fans to come on here and think City fans are..........
A bit late for that as half the posts in this thread have the original 'Re: Who the f*ck are FC Viktoria Plzeň' title, eh!

franksinatra said:
Actually Czech is a deeply religious country...
What? No it isn't.

davymcfc said:
I imagine lots of blues will be desperate to get over to the Czech Republic.

would be nice if they could give us 20k tickets, we can dream

Whats the ticket demand like for European away games? I imagine somewhere like Plzen will be big demand being so close to Prague. Much chance of them going on general sale to blue members?

willipp said:
Whats the ticket demand like for European away games? I imagine somewhere like Plzen will be big demand being so close to Prague. Much chance of them going on general sale to blue members?
you're having a laugh mate
10000 points or more<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:20 pm --<br /><br />
Pppppppppp said:
jrb said:
Change the title please.

Would hate any of their fans to come on here and think City fans are..........
A bit late for that as half the posts in this thread have the original 'Re: Who the f*ck are FC Viktoria Plzeň' title, eh!
put it down to manc humour mate

we'll soon find out all about your lovely town and team

Expect less than a thousand tickets for the away team. When Plzen hosted Fenerbahce in the quarterfinal of last season's Europa League, there were only 620 tickets available to the visitors with a further 200 for club partners and the like despite demand for more.

I hope City doesn't under estimate Plzen ...they are one of those banana skin type of team

Dzeko spent a couple of years in Chech republick playing for FK Teplice (2005-2007) . Maybe he can help scout these guys ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.