Who wants Liverpool to fail soooo badly....

TheMightyQuinn said:
Danamy said:
Agree!!
We should be aiming at finishing above the Rags aswell

Good call mate.

Fucking embarrassing all this wanking over rags, mind you it happened last year as well.

We can finish above the rags, you're quite right, about time people started thinking big.

get a grip man and smoke that spliff.....

hate the fooking rags as much as anyone but it is simply one step at a time - if we eliminate the dippers asap from the chumps race and then focus on finishing better than the rags then job will be done and top 4 will be achieved.

jimharri said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=248848.0
To nick a famous quote from one of our brethren; "They're not 'appy!"
Not surprised. In 2 weeks time they're in Lyon and Fiorentina have got Debrecen at home. If both the home teams win then Liverpool are almost certainly out. And shortly afterwards we go there.

Rammy Blue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Good call mate.

Fucking embarrassing all this wanking over rags, mind you it happened last year as well.

We can finish above the rags, you're quite right, about time people started thinking big.

get a grip man and smoke that spliff.....

hate the fooking rags as much as anyone but it is simply one step at a time - if we eliminate the dippers asap from the chumps race and then focus on finishing better than the rags then job will be done and top 4 will be achieved.

Peace be unto you x

fair play if you want the rags to win on sunday, liverpool have lost 4 the rags have lost 1, we have as good chance of going close to winning the league and you will laugh if liverpool lose on sunday.

My old man sed be a man u fan and i sed FUCK OFF YOUR A **** !

Id rather fuck that bucket and post it on you tube then cheer them twats on.

We as fans need to start believing in this team because if we don't it will rub off on the pitch.
The sense and mood is always filtered onto the pitch and i feel that's why our home record is so good, when we're at home we believe we can beat anyone.
Our away form suffered for this last season!
Let's start believing and you'll be suprised at what might happen!!

allan harper said:
fair play if you want the rags to win on sunday, liverpool have lost 4 the rags have lost 1, we have as good chance of going close to winning the league and you will laugh if liverpool lose on sunday.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Seems like only yesterday when 5 Live had a whole phone in devoted to the mighty Pool and in particular Torres (a very beautiful woman) . They were saying how unplayable he is and how awesome the Pool are cos they bagged 4 v Wolves. Idiots

allan harper said:

Agreed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.