Who wants Liverpool to fail soooo badly....

Not read thirteen pagesbut I am in the doesn't matter what the score is between rags and bin dippers cleek

If rags win bin dippers chances of finshing top four diminish
If Bin dippers win pegs back the rags
If they a draw both lose points. The only result that matters is that we BEAT fulham.

TheMightyQuinn said:
BUT IN A ONE OFF GAME I COULD NEVER SUPPORT THE SCUM UNLESS IT DIRECTLY PROFITED US.

peace be unto you too fella however i feel you shoot yourself in the foot with the above statement....

a win for the scum on sunday directly profits us as it means one of our main rivals for chumps league spot loses more ground on us.

simples. x

If we want a top four spot then we need one of the exisitng group to fall flat on their arses. And Liverpool are in danger of doing that and I'll take any help I can get at the moment.

As much as I'd love us to, I really don't think we can win it this season so will take 4th. And it won't be long before the rags go the same way as Liverpool.

Rafa could well be out of a job if they keep loosing a bad result at the weekend it could be Monday morning Rafa gone. I have to put a bet on him next manager to be sacked. Its a matter of time now.

but I don't see your point here.
It was pretty simple tbh
In my opinion we gained a point at Villa park and Wigan as we always do badly away from home
We also always finish outside the top 4, should we accept that we won't change that either?
our home form keeps us afloat so I was happy with those 2 points.
The rags (in your mind, our rivals) wouldn't be, so how can we challenge them if we have that attitude?
The Wigan one more so as the game wore on to be honest.
I agree, but you can't be happy with a point at Wigan then expect us to finish above United

The rags beating Liverpool wont really end Liverpool's season,
Several stats from previous seasons says otherwise
I have every other game of the season to wish ill for the scousers but against the rags? Never going to happen.
Never is a long time. Are you seriously saying that no matter what, you always want Liverpool to beat the scousers? Even if it would allow them to clinch the title ahead of us?
I believe we can finish above them both and as the rags are higher then them losing points would help us.
In which case draws at Wigan & Villa are not good enough

this

If rags win bin dippers chances of finshing top four diminish
If Bin dippers win pegs back the rags
If they a draw both lose points. so oneway or another its all good.
The only result that matters is that we BEAT fulham!!!!

every1 at the start of the season was saying mark h was going to be first one to be sacked, haha look how the tables have turned i think its going to be rafa very soon if they lose another 3/4 on the trot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.