Who wants Liverpool to fail soooo badly....

leighton said:
Rafa could well be out of a job if they keep loosing a bad result at the weekend it could be Monday morning Rafa gone. I have to put a bet on him next manager to be sacked. Its a matter of time now.

That gobby Scouser Quinny on talkshite reckons Liverpool can't afford to sack him.

Bluemoon115 said:
but I don't see your point here.
It was pretty simple tbh
In my opinion we gained a point at Villa park and Wigan as we always do badly away from home
We also always finish outside the top 4, should we accept that we won't change that either?
our home form keeps us afloat so I was happy with those 2 points.
The rags (in your mind, our rivals) wouldn't be, so how can we challenge them if we have that attitude?
The Wigan one more so as the game wore on to be honest.
I agree, but you can't be happy with a point at Wigan then expect us to finish above United

The rags beating Liverpool wont really end Liverpool's season,
Several stats from previous seasons says otherwise
I have every other game of the season to wish ill for the scousers but against the rags? Never going to happen.
Never is a long time. Are you seriously saying that no matter what, you always want Liverpool to beat the scousers? Even if it would allow them to clinch the title ahead of us?
I believe we can finish above them both and as the rags are higher then them losing points would help us.
In which case draws at Wigan & Villa are not good enough

moomba....?

;)

I would rather Liverpool beat the rags at everything,every time.

stony said:
leighton said:
Rafa could well be out of a job if they keep loosing a bad result at the weekend it could be Monday morning Rafa gone. I have to put a bet on him next manager to be sacked. Its a matter of time now.

That gobby Scouser Quinny on talkshite reckons Liverpool can't afford to sack him.

He may be right. Didn't they just give him a 5 year contract ? no way could they pay him off if he was sacked.

Bluemoon115 said:
but I don't see your point here.
It was pretty simple tbh
In my opinion we gained a point at Villa park and Wigan as we always do badly away from home
We also always finish outside the top 4, should we accept that we won't change that either?
our home form keeps us afloat so I was happy with those 2 points.
The rags (in your mind, our rivals) wouldn't be, so how can we challenge them if we have that attitude?
The Wigan one more so as the game wore on to be honest.
I agree, but you can't be happy with a point at Wigan then expect us to finish above United

The rags beating Liverpool wont really end Liverpool's season,
I have every other game of the season to wish ill for the scousers but against the rags? Never going to happen.
Never is a long time. Are you seriously saying that no matter what, you always want Liverpool to beat the scousers? Even if it would allow them to clinch the title ahead of us?
I believe we can finish above them both and as the rags are higher then them losing points would help us.

How the feck did you decipher all them quotes like that Gaz?

Take a look at RAWK. The poor things are ready to slit their wrists coz they have lost 4 games in a row !

LMFAO at this joker

embarrasiiiing

kneejerk? f... that, thats four terrible, terrible in a row, everyone associated with the club should be ashamed, from players to the fans at Anfield. where's that carra thread gone? time to hangy uppy bootsy?

They should try being a City fan for 40 years. LMFAO !

The Fixer said:
Bluemoon115 said:
It was pretty simple tbh

How the feck did you decipher all them quotes like that Gaz?
I'll tell you, as long as you first answer me one question.

How do you know my name?

:P

stony said:
leighton said:

This is probably true.........there on the bones of there arse at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.