Who wants Liverpool to fail soooo badly....

Danamy said:
stony said:
That gobby Scouser Quinny on talkshite reckons Liverpool can't afford to sack him.

This is probably true.........there on the bones of there arse at the moment

Theres a real chance that if they loose at the weekend then there place in the TOP 4 is up for grabs this season. Liverpool need to make the TOP 4 this season. Didn't the owners re morgage the club in the summer time. Take a £5 million hit by sacking him or take a £40 - 50 million hit by keeping him at the club. He fucked it up himself over the past year. Getting rid of Keane first bad mistake but the major mistake was pissing off Alonso so much that it drove him out of the club. For what Barry is worth to go out and look for Barry and put Alsonso up for sale was a huge mistake as Alsonso was 1 of there most creative players. How many more will want out in January if they are not competing for the league or at worst a champions league place. I think they will get rid sooner rather than latter.

leighton said:
Theres a real chance that if they loose at the weekend then there place in the TOP 4 is up for grabs this season.

^^^ This, and I certainly won't be cheering for the rags to win but it would be the result that over the season could benefit us.
We are not ready to topple the Rags YET but Liverfools are there for the taking.

I'm not bothered about Liverpool v the rags on Sunday. I just want to see City beat Fulham.

Let's concentrate on winning our games, and things will start falling into place.

I can't stand them. Besides Steven getting aways Scot free for attacking a dj their annoying fans caused America to lose it's one and only daily football radio show. They started threatening the hosts and the hosts family until they couldn't take it anymore. The reason for it was because of his opinion on the Hillsboro (sp?) disaster. It dragged on for a while until the guys came on the show one day and said it was there last show and they explained why.

...they have since returned

<a class="postlink" href="http://Www.worldfootballdaily.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">Www.worldfootballdaily.com</a>

I want them to f*ch up big time, hate them! Only the morons from The Swamp detest me more than these bin dippers!

Back 4 is awful
Carragher - Past his best
Midfield lacks bite and creativity
Gerrard - One more bad injury and he's going the same way
Take Torres out and nothing upfront and he get extremly pissed off if they sack the Spanish waiter !

First of the so-called "Top-4" to fall off their perch in IMO!

They will be competing for Europa League place next season.

unlikelyfan19 said:
I can't stand them. Besides Steven getting aways Scot free for attacking a dj their annoying fans caused America to lose it's one and only daily football radio show. They started threatening the hosts and the hosts family until they couldn't take it anymore. The reason for it was because of his opinion on the Hillsboro (sp?) disaster. It dragged on for a while until the guys came on the show one day and said it was there last show and they explained why.

...they have since returned

<a class="postlink" href="http://Www.worldfootballdaily.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://Www.worldfootballdaily.com</a>

This and cheers pal, i wasnt aware that Steve & kenny were back!! Brilliant news, its the best footie show bar none! Makes my long drives over here pass so much quicker..
Fecking classless, arrogant bin-dipping tw*ts have been thwarted once again in their evil and deluded campaigns!

Not me - I have no doubt that we will break into the top 4 and I want as many other clubs capable of finishing ahead of the scum up there as well - they will not really be broken until they fail to qualify for CL - then they will go bust - and what is happening to the scouse at the moment could happen to the scum - they just have a lot of luck and keep getting away with it - but maybe next season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.