Who we really should buy in the summer..

Mangala for lescott (end of contract)
fernando for garcia (upgrade)
sagna for richards (reliable on fitness and free transfer)
moreno for kolarov (last year of contract and clichy hg)
zuculini for rodwell (clearly not going to be pells plans)
Others to sell
pants
sinclair
scapuzzi
wabara (released)
nimely
Guidetti
Possibles
is it me or would anyone love us to try to resign isco.doesnt get much game time for madrid and imagine him nasri and silva behind aguero and this would then allow dzeko to go as we would have jovetic and negredo as back up for different formations as we have good upcoming strikers in cole ambrose.

OUT: Clichy, Lescott, Javi Garcia, Nasri, Dzeko.

IN: Luke Shaw, Mangala, William Carvalho, Matuidi, Barkley, Bony,

Hart
Zabaleta-Vinnie-Mangala-Shaw
Matuidi
Fernandinho-Yaya
Silva-Negredo-Aguero

Pant
Richards-Demichelis-Nastasic-Kolarov
Navas-Carvalho-Barkley-Milner
Jovetic-Bony

Even could be:
Matuidi
Yaya-Barkley
Silva-Negredo-Kun

i♥city! said:
A lot of people here are going for Mangala, I would rather see us get Mehdi Benatia .
He plays in a league that's more competitive , He has faced tougher opposition plus he has better stats than Mangala.

mangala WILL become world class and could have no better teacher than vinny for the next 5 or more years.

malg said:
Well, according to this mornings Gossip on the BBC we're signing everyone!

city want our purchases wrapped up before the world cup and its hardly a shock who the majority are really. mangala and Fernando have been major targets, sagna is a no brainer on a free, another lb and cesc possibly just because if he becomes available then tixi will go balls deep for him! if our summer buying ends up being: mangala,fernando,sagna,either Moreno or shaw and cesc then WOW!

richards30 said:
i♥city! said:
A lot of people here are going for Mangala, I would rather see us get Mehdi Benatia .
He plays in a league that's more competitive , He has faced tougher opposition plus he has better stats than Mangala.

mangala WILL become world class and could have no better teacher than vinny for the next 5 or more years.

Any guarantees on that ? We have seen great prospects end up being trash after 2 or 3 years. I would go with the already experienced and world class Benatia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.