Who we really should buy in the summer..

Jimfv1 said:
Sounds good to me. Swap Rodwell and cash for Stones and loan him back to Everton. Sell Dzeko and maybe Negredo and buy Berahino, young and homegrown. Just add a keeper for Pantilimon and we're sorted, unless we can buy a young rightback to loan out too. I would like to see us buy some young talent cheap like Chelsea do and loan straight out to decent standard of football league.

Why do people keep saying this? 24 goals, reliable, not a dickhead, fairly injury free. Stop expecting him to be Messi or Falcao, and appreciate his worth to the team. We'd be about 6th without his goals this season. His first touch can look shit at times but he gets important goals. Lots of them.

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
A good physio....top of the list.

e6a7y2ev.jpg
this one would be nice to see more often at the Etihad

richards30 said:
Mangala, fernando, sagna, moreno and fabregas will be our signings I reckon

Wow, if that happens that would be immense.

I get the feeling that Mangala, Fernando and Sagna will be City players next season.

I can see us going for Moreno with Txiki likely to be scouting the Spanish market but apparently Real Madrid are interested, either way I do think we need an upgrade at left back with someone who is equally good at defending and going forward.

In attack not much needs to be changed in my opinion, the only positon I would look to is a player to rely on when Silva is out and Fabregas fits that position perfectly, having him, Nasri and Silva to rotate with each other would be something else.

sam-caddick said:
richards30 said:

I get the feeling that Mangala, Fernando and Sagna will be City players next season.

I can see us going for Moreno with Txiki likely to be scouting the Spanish market but apparently Real Madrid are interested, either way I do think we need an upgrade at left back with someone who is equally good at defending and going forward.

In attack not much needs to be changed in my opinion, the only positon I would look to is a player to rely on when Silva is out and Fabregas fits that position perfectly, having him, Nasri and Silva to rotate with each other would be something else.

Its the plan mate but fabregas will be the toughest. Mangala all agreed, fernando pretty much done and sagna from what ive been told wants to join us. Pellegrini and tixi both want moreno and think he would fit our style perfectly.

richards30 said:
sam-caddick said:
richards30 said:

Its the plan mate but fabregas will be the toughest. Mangala all agreed, fernando pretty much done and sagna from what ive been told wants to join us. Pellegrini and tixi both want moreno and think he would fit our style perfectly.

Well if we do get those players in I would hope to be challenging for the Champions League let alone the Premier League, the options in our squad would be incredible.

Hart/ GK?
Zabaleta/Sagna
Moreno/Kolarov
Kompany/Demichelis
Mangala/Nastasic
Fernandinho/Fernando
Yaya/Garcia
Silva/Nasri/Fabregas
Milner/Navas
Sergio/Dzeko/Beast/Jovetic

We want a world class squad sam and not just 11 or 12. Not been told any updates on moreno but mangala, fernando and sagna look certainties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.