Who we really should buy in the summer..

richards30 said:
We want a world class squad sam and not just 11 or 12. Not been told any updates on moreno but mangala, fernando and sagna look certainties.

tbh you have not been told anything

There's not much we need so I'd go for young talent I think we should be looking at these kind of players malanga shaw barkley pogba reus (messi) fernando 4 of these players would give us an unbelievable squad for next season. Out would be lescott richards barry rodwell sinclair it would be nice to have a squad of

Hart
panty
wright

zabba
sagna
kompany
mdm
nasatic
rekik
malanga
kolarov
clichy

garcia
fernando
fernandinho
yaya
pogba
silva
nasri
milner
navas
reus/messi
lopes

dzeko
jovetic
aguero
negredo
pozo
guddetti

LW - Reus, Cuadrado or Shaqiri
LB - Moreno or Rodriguez from Wolfsburg
CM - Schneiderlin
RB - Sagna
GK - Marshall
CB - Benatia and Caulker

Fabregas, Sagna, Fernando. Shouldnt be pricey as end of contract. Mangala, Barkley and thats the 5 we should go for.

If we need a marquee name it would have to be Messi or Reus.

birchwoodgingerste said:
sam-caddick said:
richards30 said:
Its the plan mate but fabregas will be the toughest. Mangala all agreed, fernando pretty much done and sagna from what ive been told wants to join us. Pellegrini and tixi both want moreno and think he would fit our style perfectly.

Well if we do get those players in I would hope to be challenging for the Champions League let alone the Premier League, the options in our squad would be incredible.

Hart/ GK?
Zabaleta/Sagna
Moreno/Kolarov
Kompany/Demichelis
Mangala/Nastasic
Fernandinho/Fernando
Yaya/Garcia
Silva/Nasri/Fabregas
Milner/Navas
Sergio/Dzeko/Beast/Jovetic[/quote

take out garcia for pogba.
just take out Garcia been better this season but so one paced and a yellow card follows his inability to catch a player when past him, pace is everything sadly he aint got it

I don't think this is likely, but if any of you are familiar with Schalke's Max Meyer I think he would make a great rotation player for Silva and Nasri as he develops. This kid has huge potential and correct me if I'm wrong, I think he had a buyout clause added to his contract this past winter.

IIf we are losing Richards, Barry and Lescott then I would like us to sign some English talent.

Barkley, Shaw and Lallana must be looked at surely.

@BluePhil8 said:
IIf we are losing Richards, Barry and Lescott then I would like us to sign some English talent.

Barkley, Shaw and Lallana must be looked at surely.

Barkley has only had one season in top flight football and still needs a few years to develop as he needs to be playing most weeks, I don't think we can guarantee him that.

Shaw is off to United I reckon as they are the only ones looking to pay the fee and offer him a reported 100k a week

Lallana looks to be Liverpool bound.

Fabregas should be a must in my opinion, quality and homegrown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.