Who we really should buy in the summer..

GK- Joe Hart- Keiren Westwood- Richard Wright

RB- Pablo Zabaleta- ??????????????
CB- Vincent Kompany- Raphael Varane
CB- Leonardo Bonucci - Matija Nastasic
LB- Luke Shaw- Aleks Kolarov

CM- Fernandinho- Bruno Zuculini- Emyr Huws
CM- Yaya Toure- Paul Pogba

AMR- Samir Nasri- Jesus Navas - James Milner
AML- David Silva- ISCO - Marcos Lopes

ST- Sergio Aguero- Stevan Jovetic
ST- Alvaro Negredo- Loic Remy

OUT: Dzeko, Clichy, Pantilimon, Garcia, Lescott, MDM, Richards.

Really dont know about the right back area, poss keep hold of Richards but sadly i think we are above the level he's at.

So you want us to sign 8 players? 4 of which would be at least 35M? Come on now, lets be realistic, its not FIFA.

Mangala, van Dijk, Zuculini, Moreno/Shaw, Barkley / In

Lescott, Demichelis, Barry, Clichy, Sinclair / Out

being realistic
...with FFP cant be going all crazy

a quality CB

mangala / vertonghen/vermalaen

a LB - luke shaw

a DM - carvalho / fernando ?

I love Sergio but he's too injury prone, I'd try swap him with Di Maria who can ghost past people with pace which is what we need. Another signing I'd try is Suarez, Liverpools American owners will probably sell it we offered an astronomical amount but he really would be worth it. Maybe tempt them with an 85 million pound bid. Suarez with Silva Di Maria and Nasri behind him would equal death for the opposition.

Armaan said:
I love Sergio but he's too injury prone, I'd try swap him with Di Maria who can ghost past people with pace which is what we need. Another signing I'd try is Suarez, Liverpools American owners will probably sell it we offered an astronomical amount but he really would be worth it. Maybe tempt them with an 85 million pound bid. Suarez with Silva Di Maria and Nasri behind him would equal death for the opposition.
Did you just honestly suggest swapping aguero with di Maria? Are you serious aguero is worth at least double what di Maria's worth. No mention of a centre back, backup centre mid or possibly a left back either,so to put things bluntly that'd be the worst transfer window physically possible for us to do. I hope your suggestion was a joke

thesilvalining said:
Armaan said:
Did you just honestly suggest swapping aguero with di Maria? Are you serious aguero is worth at least double what di Maria's worth. No mention of a centre back, backup centre mid or possibly a left back either,so to put things bluntly that'd be the worst transfer window physically possible for us to do. I hope your suggestion was a joke
For Fucks sake mate let me explain myself. I didn't mean a straight swap because surely we would get cash on top but Di Maria is no shit player as well. Di Maria and 25-30 mil would be good for us. If we got Suarez we'd win the lot so don't need to justify that. I was just talking about our attack I didn't mean we don't need players in other positions as well.

Personally I'd look to get in another class CM, who that could be I don't know but someone who could easily slot in if Yaya or Fernandinho were injured. I'd go for Mangala as a CB, that's the area we need sorting our first. Also like the look of that young right back for Southampton, looks a decent prospect so would have him as second choice and look to sell Micah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.