Who we really should buy in the summer..

CB: Eliaquim Mangala (FC Porto) or Mehdi Benatia (AS Roma)

LB: Ricardo Rodriguez (VfL Wolfsburg)

CM: Bruno Zuculini (Racing Club)

CM: Another CM

Bonus: Isco or Reus

Would like to see us snap up John Stones from Everton; got a look of Alan Hansen about him the way he brings the ball out & would fit into our style of play. And he's young. And he's English. And he's not MDM.

Playing in FA cup today I think

- Reus
- Kroos
- A Class CB
- & may be Isco Instead of Dzeko [ if Pelle accepted to play 4-2-3-1 ]

To me we just need a replacement spine

1) Replacement for Pants unless he signs new contract
2) Mangala
3)Fernando
4) Isco
5) Messi

That should do it :-)

Out
Boyata
Sinclair
Lescott
Barry
Garcia
Dzeko

g180aj said:
GK- Joe Hart- Keiren Westwood- Richard Wright

RB- Pablo Zabaleta- Micah Richards
CB- Vincent Kompany- Karim Rekik
CB- Mehdi Benatia- Matija Nastasic
LB- Luke Shaw- Aleks Kolarov

CM- Fernandinho- Bruno Zuculini- Emyr Huws
CM- Yaya Toure- Paul Pogba

AMR- Samir Nasri- Jesus Navas
AML- David Silva- James Milner- Marcos Lopes

ST- Sergio Aguero- Stevan Jovetic
ST- Alvaro Negredo- Edin Dzeko

That's better

Papers linking us with shaw and Barkley again,predominantly because of the need to replace the homegrown exits.

We need steel more than flair in the squad. Our best prospect also happens to be an attacking midfielder who costs us nothing.

I'd leave that side of the pitch alone unless Dzeko leaves, which I guess is likely to happen. Maybe that is the thinking with Barkley - end the 4 big name striker system and add an extra attacking midfielder, giving us more options.

If we can balance the team a little more and become more steely in our own half, we'd be incredible. We still often look flaky in our own half even though we aren't conceding that many.

A strong defensive setup would be important against teams like Barca, Real and Bayern too. There are big spaces where there shouldn't be when we play top European teams and it has been exploited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.