Who we really should buy in the summer..

Anyone think we should try get Kagawa as a squad player? Think he's still a decent player just horrible for that system (or lack of one) at United. Would piss United fans off if he turned out good lol<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:23 am --<br /><br />Anyone think we should try get Kagawa as a squad player? Think he's still a decent player just horrible for that system (or lack of one) at United. Would piss United fans off if he turned out good lol

Armaan said:
Anyone think we should try get Kagawa as a squad player? Think he's still a decent player just horrible for that system (or lack of one) at United. Would piss United fans off if he turned out good lol

-- Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:23 am --

Anyone think we should try get Kagawa as a squad player? Think he's still a decent player just horrible for that system (or lack of one) at United. Would piss United fans off if he turned out good lol

I see it. I think if he stepped into a system as seen at Southampton, Everton, Liverpool or at City... He'd look alot better and would create more chances.

The Rags are shit and as seen tonight with Mata, he looked absolute dogshit yet we all know Mata is one of the best players in the league.

I'd have Kagawa just to see it work and yes - piss the vermin off.

Katana will be a make weight in a Utd-Dortmund swap, so won't happen. Plus, very few players make that move.

Forget signings, we need to get Kompany, Zabba, and Yaya making as many babies as humanly possible.

El Mago said:
Malty said:
Not many players could improve us

Apart from Messi.

Hazard can improve any team including Real Madrid.

I rate him highly, but he couldn't improve on Ronaldo or Bale, also Di Maria. Nor Ribery or Robben. I'd rate Neymar and Pedro higher too. He's the best winger in the league though.

NipHolmes said:
El Mago said:
Malty said:
Not many players could improve us

Apart from Messi.

I rate him highly, but he couldn't improve on Ronaldo or Bale, also Di Maria. Nor Ribery or Robben. I'd rate Neymar and Pedro higher too. He's the best winger in the league though.

We still do lack that kind of player - Nasri is good at picking up the ball and making ground but he doesn't do it as consistently or as directly as Hazard etc can. If we were to add a player of that calibre to our squad we would be an epic side.

supercity88 said:
NipHolmes said:
El Mago said:

We still do lack that kind of player - Nasri is good at picking up the ball and making ground but he doesn't do it as consistently or as directly as Hazard etc can. If we were to add a player of that calibre to our squad we would be an epic side.

I rued us not signing him. I like him a lot. He is a special player and I think he'd have loved it here playing for us. Also gives us that something different as you say. My hope is Pedro or Di Maria, neither is cherished at their clubs yet both are insanely talented and very good in front of goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.