Who were City's best three and worst three managers ever?

In my lifetime

Mercer
Book
Mancini

Ball
Clarke
Pearce(responsible for losing more match going fans than any other manager in recent history)

In my lifetime

best
Mercer
Mancini
Book

worst
ball
poyser
saunders

I don't count Coppell as ever having been manager.

I remember going to Anfield 1 night during the week with Alan Ball in charge.....

we were 4-0 down and with not long to go were singing "Alan Balls a football genius" he came out the dugout and clapped us.
He has to be the worst ever manager we've had surely?

Best

Mercer
Mancini
Keegan - just a joy to watch his teams (defensively niave I know but good to watch)

Worst

Ball by a fucking mile
Pearce second season ( the time he took over from Keegan he was OK but after that sooooooo boring, he my have been trying to do what Mancini has done and build from the back but failed dismally)
Kendall = Judas A close call betwen him and big Mal the second time, I loved him as Mercers assistant but he ruined our club the second time around.

Pearce was bad, but we were a selling club.
Ball was bad, but franny lee's puppet.
Kendal....Thought he was the one at the time and if he had stayed might have done something, but he broke our hearts.

Royal was good at the time
Keegan got a real buzz about the place, and played some great football.
Manchini.he has the best mentality...please though let's start entertaining a bit more (though end of season was great and had a lot of players injured)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.