Who will be our leader in the weeks to come?

There are two leaders in the 1st XI: Laporte and de Bruyne. Making David captain was a mistake.

KDB is not a leader, he gets into a strop to much with himself. KDB just needs to play his game and not worry about everyone elses game, do the stuff that we know he can do and not have his game stifled by having to over think to compensate others. Flair players should never have the responsibility of being captain, they should be allowed to do what they do best create .

When I look at the team last night I don’t see any leaders. I never thought we would miss Vinny this much and we’re not just missing him as a centre back but as a person as well. We don’t have anyone whose going to get the team motivated on the pitch. With Vinny he could change a game with a flick from a header when we didn’t look like scoring all game or a crunching challenge to instil some fight. We’re one of the best footballing teams in the world but we need someone to drive the ship on the pitch.

When I look at the team last night I don’t see any leaders. I never thought we would miss Vinny this much and we’re not just missing him as a centre back but as a person as well. We don’t have anyone whose going to get the team motivated on the pitch. With Vinny he could change a game with a flick from a header when we didn’t look like scoring all game or a crunching challenge to instil some fight. We’re one of the best footballing teams in the world but we need someone to drive the ship on the pitch.
We are desperate for a leader and a bully in midfield, our midfield are far , far too nice, especialy when the opposition has the ball.

KDB leads by example and we do not want to change that , he isnt a talker/shouter and we havent got one in the squad , they broke the mould when Vinny arrived at our club , he was a one off in the modern game the best we can hope for is a player like Kev showing his commitment to the cause . Having watched Koulibally a few times he looks like a leader but again he leads by example , he is an essential signing this summer if its £75-80m its money well spent.

Pep once said, "the only reason I would leave is if couldn't motivate the players any more".......
I'm a bit worried!

Vinnie led constantly, that was perhaps the best facet of his game, even when he was off form he led and it's absolutely telling how much we miss it.

We have no one even close in that squad at the moment, pointless throwing players names out there in hope.

Fingers crossed someone steps up in the CL games and grabs that competition by the scruff, or else we've no fucking chance on that showing yesterday.

Vinnie led constantly, that was perhaps the best facet of his game, even when he was off form he led and it's absolutely telling how much we miss it.

We have no one even close in that squad at the moment, pointless throwing players names out there in hope.

Fingers crossed someone steps up in the CL games and grabs that competition by the scruff, or else we've no fucking chance on that showing yesterday.

Even when he was injured he was a big presence at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.