Who will be our main rivals this season?

Chelsea favourites? Favourites for what?
Obviously to win the league.

To be honest, our side hasn't improved in this window at all so far - we've lost Aguero and may lose Silva and Laporte. Meanwhile we've signed Grealish - and our squad is a year older.

The window isn't over, so we might turn this around... I hope that we do.

Obviously to win the league.

To be honest, our side hasn't improved in this window at all so far - we've lost Aguero and may lose Silva and Laporte. Meanwhile we've signed Grealish - and our squad is a year older.

The window isn't over, so we might turn this around... I hope that we do.

In all seriousness they’ll be our main rival this season I suspect, but I think we’re STRONG favourites.

Even if we don’t sign Kane, just look at all the players we’ve got who have goals in them. And Raz will be chomping at the bit I reckon.

Bring it on, let’s have it blues!

In all seriousness they’ll be our main rival this season I suspect, but I think we’re STRONG favourites.

Even if we don’t sign Kane, just look at all the players we’ve got who have goals in them. And Raz will be chomping at the bit I reckon.

Bring it on, let’s have it blues!
Offense will likely be good/fantastic.

Control of the game at mid - might be a problem.

Defense might also be a problem.

Fair play to Leicester in the last two games they have beaten the champions of Europe and the champions of England. Could be formidable this season.

Chelsea. I am not sure that City will be in the title race this season. It depends on whether we have the drive and the desire to win it. We have had so much football with no break. Will there be a reaction? We are also missing de Bruyne and Foden.

If Chelsea sign Lukaku, I think they will be our biggest challengers. Liverpool may have one more season in their squad. I cannot believe that they have not strengthened but Mane, Salah, Van Dijk, Henderson etc are old but not that old.

I’ve already put £20 on Chelsea to win PL this season. Also £20 on us too, but I think the Rentboys will push on from last year and give us a real test this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.