Who will be our main rivals this season?

If Chelsea sign Lukaku they will be our main challengers. Tuchel is building a very strong squad without a doubt.

I think Liverpool to be honest, quite a few players had the summer off and they hardly played any cup games last season.

Chelsea ,dippers & utd will be are main rivals .
The signing of a centre forward should of been the priority before the signing of grealish ,hopefully addressed before the transfer window shuts .

If Chelski sign Lukaku they will only finish ten points behind us , the Rags and Dippers will be out of contention by January , the Rags because there manager is clueless and the Dippers because they are only two injuries away from imploding.

If Chelsea buy Lukaku then their squad looks very strong with no obvious weaknesses plus the players they signed last year will be used to English football and so should improve. Their younger players like Mount also have more experience. They also have the benefit of having won the Champions League last year so they can effectively prioritise league games whereas we will need to go strong in both.

On the other hand I am not sure that Tuchel will be able to keep them consistent. Our lads know what it takes to win the league and that is a big plus on our side.

I expect one of Liverpool, Chelsea or United to start strongly and maybe even get the bookies to pay out by December but to fade away by March.

Personally finishing in the top three, the Carabao Cup and getting to another Champions League final would satisfy me. I would like us to be a bit more prolific - 100+ league goals would be nice to see again.

After reading the post match forum v Leicester I have come to the conclusion that our main rivals could well be Norwich, Brentford and Watford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.