Who will be our main rivals this season?

The usual suspects, with Chelsea leading the pack. If we sign a top centre forward and steer clear of injuries we'll still be the team to beat though. Our problem like last season is due to our tough start and players coming back late we could be playing catch up again.

I think Liverpool to be honest, quite a few players had the summer off and they hardly played any cup games last season.
Not sure they will be our main rivals but they will be better than last year. I'm surprised they haven't dipped into the transfer window and bought a midfield playmaker because thats what they're missing. Van Dick, Gomez and the dipper fans will bring the good feel factor for sure back to the team.
All in all now that they have Lukaku, an absolute beast of a forward I think Chelsea will be the team to beat.

The usual suspects, with Chelsea leading the pack. If we sign a top centre forward and steer clear of injuries we'll still be the team to beat though. Our problem like last season is due to our tough start and players coming back late we could be playing catch up again.
Last season we could play catch-up but this season our opponents appear stronger

Last season we could play catch-up but this season our opponents appear stronger

I don't disagree. We won the title on the back of that incredible winning run we went on, in the end winning it by 12 points. Chelsea were in transition, the rags, well were the rags and Liverpool had their injuries. I doubt this season we'll claw a deficit back if we drop 6+ points behind

Chelsea , liverpool and united. This season will be tough as hell.very difficulty to win without a striker

I don't disagree. We won the title on the back of that incredible winning run we went on, in the end winning it by 12 points. Chelsea were in transition, the rags, well were the rags and Liverpool had their injuries. I doubt this season we'll claw a deficit back if we drop 6+ points behind
6 points is nothing in this league to crawl back

There is one team missing from the poll and that is ourselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.