Who will be our main rivals this season?

I don't think we can entirely rule Liverpool out. They had a fairly strong end to last season, picking up more points than anybody in the last 13 games of the season. Like City, they're generally very good at getting results against weaker sides.

I guess injuries/lack of injuries will decide whether they'll be in the race for first or for fourth this season.

Still think it will be the rags. There just reffed different. Only team in the league where clear and obvious doesnt apply. Some of the overturned decisions they got would never of been overturned if against them.
There were so many decisions they got last season that just wouldnt of been given for anyone else. Just as an example there game vs wba at home was just blatant cheating by var. There was many more aswel.

I've got a feeling lfc will come back stronger after being under the radar. They've been working hard and Klopp is no mug.

So thank god Chelsea and utd are going to be stronger and will give them (and us off course) a difficult game.

Utd - I am convinced they're an empty vessel, I don't think ole can get that extra 10% out of them. Good players though.

Chelsea - good under tuckle but we will see.

If the refs stick to their words about soft penalties not being given , Utd (and Leicester) will struggle to make top 4..

The Dark Lord has spoken. Thinks upto 6 teams will be involved in the title race this season and winning back to back titles is incredibly difficult. I translated that as its been decided that a certain team in red is going to be afforded every available assistance to win the league.

The Dark Lord has spoken. Thinks upto 6 teams will be involved in the title race this season and winning back to back titles is incredibly difficult. I translated that as its been decided that a certain team in red is going to be afforded every available assistance to win the league.

Realistically, there's four clubs that can win the league when you look at the strength of each squad but it will likely end up being a two horse race, three at the very most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.