Who will be our main rivals this season?

It all depends who signs which players but with current squads Chelsea and the rags will be our nearest challengers. In the unlikely event that either of them signs Haaland or Kane and we sign neither I’d be quite worried. Liverpool are finished and if Ancelotti stays at Goodison Everton could pip them for 4th.

If we strengthen the squad as we should then we walk away with the league again.

Chelsea are by far the best team we have played this season. Removing the fact that we haven't properly played them yet, but United are comical Liverpool are on the downwards spiral of their first cycle, spurs have now finished their cycle of the best young team to grace god's earth without actually winning anything.I don't actually know to be honest, I think Everton might be up there next season.

Wouldn’t call it a rivalry but I see Leicester pushing on next season and challenging again in the next 2-3 seasons

Next season it will be Liverpool closest to us. Then Chelsea. United to drop out of the top 4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.