Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

Liverpool are recruiting well if their supposed targets come in. It won’t matter a jot though if they don’t improve on their ‘keeper.
I can’t see united finishing anywhere near us. If Emery only has £50m, bye bye arsenal. If Spurs keep Alderweireld and add one or two I can see them pushing on. I can’t see anyone getting anywhere near us though.
We need to win the CL to be considered one of the genuine diners at the top table though. I think Chelsea did it 10 years after their takeover and subsequent winning mentality. We need to do it under Peps reign.

Liverpool are recruiting well if their supposed targets come in. It won’t matter a jot though if they don’t improve on their ‘keeper.
I can’t see united finishing anywhere near us. If Emery only has £50m, bye bye arsenal. If Spurs keep Alderweireld and add one or two I can see them pushing on. I can’t see anyone getting anywhere near us though.
We need to win the CL to be considered one of the genuine diners at the top table though. I think Chelsea did it 10 years after their takeover and subsequent winning mentality. We need to do it under Peps reign.
Why have they only given emery 50 mil? Surely they know it will take a hell of a lot more than that to even get them in Europa Europa League contention, never mind even close to top 4.

Still Liverpool, and seeing the fixtures list the scouse fans will be getting over-excited by the middle of September. So I am hoping spurs and chelsea get off to a good start and bring Liverpool back down to erarth by end of Sept.

Liverpool at our ground New Years day also plays into their hands.

The top of the table clashes should be exciting next season with Guardiola, Sarri, Pochettino and Klopp.

Could be any one of five teams but I think Liverpool and Chelsea will be our closest challengers come the business end of the season.

Nobody except the officials.

^^ this all day long ^^, the Rags and Dippers voted against VAR , because they know as 'istree clubs they will get their fair share of decisions , the Dippers are averaging three match deciding incidents in every game when they play us , the only time we had a decision was the Mane sending off , and look what happened. We are a fair better team than the Dippers we just need the odd decision to go our way instead and a bullet proof team coach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.