Who will the non-England fans be backing in the World Cup?

I have a feeling that Ivory Coast will make it to a semi final this year. Drogba is bang on form and there is always 1 surprise team to take the World Cup by storm. I feel that the usual Brazil , Spain and Argentina will be in the teams in the semi final my winner will be Spain.

As for England will get out of the group then the English media will go into top gear about this is Englands year to win the World Cup and will end up getting knocked out in the second round or quater finals. Already on Sky they are predicting big things from England but for a nuetral like myself. The defence is shot no speed central with Rio and Terry. The Keepers apart from Hart are prone to fucking it up. Midfield seems strong but never liked the Gerrard and Lampard pairing. Up front it all depends on Rooney if he cant shake off the injury it may well be a early exit from the World Cup. He is 1 missed timed tackle away from missing out.

Germany.

Anyone but England really, the sooner I don't have to put up with lineker and co creaming over a deflected rooney goal in a 1-0 win over Algeria the better.

Can't support my own country, USA. We won't win it, and my country wouldn't notice if they did. "The hell is World Cup?" they'd say.

I'll go for Tevez and Argentina. I like Messi too.

If USA wins group C and Australia finishes second in their group, there is a good chance that America make the semis. But if I can't root for my nation, I would root for Slovakia with Hamsik and Weiss, underdogs out of group F I think<br /><br />-- Tue May 11, 2010 8:52 pm --<br /><br />
NewbBlue said:
Can't support my own country, USA. We won't win it, and my country wouldn't notice if they did. "The hell is World Cup?" they'd say.

I'll go for Tevez and Argentina. I like Messi too.

I think you would be surprise how many Americans would care about the world cup. They just don't care for "soccer" except every 4 years

I'm English and Welsh, not a massive England fan even though I'm primarily English - just find it hard to get excited about the national team.

I'll cheer them on when they play but I'll not be gutted when they lose.

I want Slovakia to do well and will be watching them closely. Vlad's time to shine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.