Who would have thought this in August....

Rammy Blue said:
honest to god, is the average IQ of bluemoon posters about 1?????

we have got more defensive as the season has gone on yet not stopped conceding goals, some people on here need medical attention.

not 1 player brought in by Hughes has actually improved, they have all gone backwards.

ffs.

Did u watch Kompany, Zab De Jong etc. last season? ffs INDEEDY!!

ooops Goat has spit his dummy out, looks like he going! Thanks for the Arsenal/Hughes/Bobby Gould post mate. Genius, pure fucking genius!

blueinsa said:
Looks like you main man Goat has done one kiam! He must have read what he put in his last post lol. Will you be ok all alone?

Are you still here, you were shown up an hour ago don't make me put you through it again.

Goat your embarrassing yourself now, you really are. Has it been a long day sweetie

blueinsa said:
ooops Goat has spit his dummy out, looks like he going! Thanks for the Arsenal/Hughes/Bobby Gould post mate. Genius, pure fucking genius!

Not spat anything out, you posted about how playing with 2 DM's was crap and bad to watch I pointed out it wasn't!

kiam06 said:
blueinsa said:
Looks like you main man Goat has done one kiam! He must have read what he put in his last post lol. Will you be ok all alone?

Are you still here, you were shown up an hour ago don't make me put you through it again.

Really the last few pages would suggest otherwise! p.s go find a new gang member, your main man goat has lost the plot!

The Cyber Goat said:
Rammy Blue said:
honest to god, is the average IQ of bluemoon posters about 1?????

we have got more defensive as the season has gone on yet not stopped conceding goals, some people on here need medical attention.

not 1 player brought in by Hughes has actually improved, they have all gone backwards.

ffs.

Did u watch Kompany, Zab De Jong etc. last season? ffs INDEEDY!!

what the fuck are you on about, who mentioned last season??????????

to answer your point however irrelevant Vince isn't the player who i thought was magnificent early season, De Jong is NOT an 18mil player and hasn't had a GREAT game yet. However i love Zab but he haqs hardly ripped up trees in second half of season.

Do you watch the games?

kiam06 said:
We play the same formation as Liverpool, Chelsea, Rags to name but three and it works for them. So what are you talking about?

Insa you didn't repond to this earlier, you say 2DMs does not work then answer this.

kiam06 said:
kiam06 said:
We play the same formation as Liverpool, Chelsea, Rags to name but three and it works for them. So what are you talking about?

Insa you didn't repond to this earlier, you say 2DMs does not work then answer this.

18 league defeats and still letting in goals rather suggests it soesnt work dont yo think!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.