who would take 4th

lionheart said:
Personally I would only take 4th if the Rags finish 5th or lower. Right now I would consider taking 3rd as it looks increasingly likely that we won't be adding much strength to our current squad.

1-2 between chelsea and Arsenal
3-4 between city and united.

Arsenal will finish ahead of united, Im sure of that. The only team who kept steadily improving last season with alot of the young players growing up. in the end we ran out of legs, the squad is bigger now and there will be more players comming. Sol, Silvestre, Senderos and gallas all left the club and Wenger has worked hard to re shuffle the defence. player to look out for this season....Nasri

The sky is falling,the sky is falling...

For fcuk sake guys stop flapping,3rd is there for the taking this season.What do we want no competition to get in the top 4,we wer`nt that far off 4th last season and we have a stronger squad this time around.Yes i think we will have a slow start,but i do believe 3rd isn`t out of our reach.

I think whoever wins the league this season will have the lowest points for a team who`s won the EPL.Thats how close it will be this season.

DE NERO . My sentiments entirely. And no doubt a lot more of " twitching " blues.

No , not less than second.
............ Given............
Boateng...K.Toure..Yaya Toure...AK 47
Adam J...De Jong...Barry....Silva...Bellamy
....................Adebayor..................

Subs: Tevez 25-40 min............

This is my Dream Team. Only Drogba from Premier leauge can add something !

juhanni said:

Behave yourself

As a chelsea fan i wouldnt settle for anything except 1st before the season. Although were losing our pre season games, were playing well and have a lot of positives to take from them, the main being Essien is looking better than ever. Our huge worry still is the keeper situation with cech being out. turnball and hilario are both looking terrible. I think you guys will finish 3rd with us and utd fighting out 1st although i think this year all the top 5 will be quite close. Good luck

juhanni said:

loool

The end is nigh. We are doomed.

Take 4th? No chance. Aim high.

We won't win anything with the attude of some on here. Hopefully the players see it differently or we are fucked.

juhanni said:

Agree with you on 9 of 'em, mate - but, Barry.... Toure (K)..... you sure?

bluemonkey71 said:
The end is nigh. We are doomed.

Take 4th? No chance. Aim high.

We won't win anything with the attude of some on here. Hopefully the players see it differently or we are fucked.

Sincerely hope your right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.