Who would you like us to sign next?

birchwoodgingerste said:
harry rednap says jan vertonghen would be exellent at city hes one of the best central defenders around and the way he carries the ball would be perfect for city an all belgian central pairing .
Must admit I've not thought of this one but its a very good shout - proven premier league and already a team mate of Vinny at National level.

Interesting.

kiam06 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
harry rednap says jan vertonghen would be exellent at city hes one of the best central defenders around and the way he carries the ball would be perfect for city an all belgian central pairing .
Must admit I've not thought of this one but its a very good shout - proven premier league and already a team mate of Vinny at National level.

Interesting.

We were linked with him when he was available and half the forum(DAX777 in particular......) believed he would be an ideal partner for Vinny and excellent cover at left back and central midfield when required.
At 10m he was a bargain and its bizarre we 'let' him sign for Tottenham.

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Jimfv1 said:
Another Fernandinho, to rotate so we always have one who is fit to play.

Only one player fits that bill...

174527__max_news.jpg

Although we have our new Argie CM lined up for next summer.
Who's that ?

Looks like Fernando from shakhtar?<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:33 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
kiam06 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

Interesting.

We were linked with him when he was available and half the forum(DAX777 in particular......) believed he would be an ideal partner for Vinny and excellent cover at left back and central midfield when required.

Him and Mata are the players I think we should have been in for from that period.

FantasyIreland said:
kiam06 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

Interesting.

Does he track back though ??

most pundits mess up the name Fernandinho, imagine if we had a Fernando and a Fernandinho in the same midfield? lol

FantasyIreland said:
kiam06 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

Interesting.

It was quite bizzar that we didn't go in for him as you would have thought VK would have been asked his opinion

Vertonghen, Gundogan and Mata.

Maybe a bit football mangerish ( I know ) but it would be possible for us to get these three.

He needs to play Milner in CM when either Yaya or Fernadinho are not playing.

Petetheblu said:
Tueartsoverhead kick said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Only one player fits that bill...

174527__max_news.jpg

Although we have our new Argie CM lined up for next summer.
Who's that ?
Looks like Fernando from shakhtar?

Yes, it is. In terms of similarity to Fernandinho, he is as close as you can get. Only just moved there, so unlikely to move in this window and he won't be eligible for the CL anyway. However a good world cup, could see him on the move in the summer- Ramires only spent one season at Benfica before moving to Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.