Who would you like us to sign next?

Jezzeroo said:
Why wouldn't they - we stuffed them without his services - and they need to finance their ground - so Levy would be foolish enough to reject a 40 million bid, would he? Levy, is a hard nosed business man - he recognises a good deal when he sees one.
We could/should of got him for 6/7mil. And fuck giving Spurs 40mil, we could get 2 world class CBs for that.

Youri Tielemans......He reminds me so much of our Vinny Komps at the same age.Two great feet. Get in there Cheeky!

Marcos Rojo.....He reminds me of Stuart Pearce.He lplays left back or centre half with Zaba for Argentina.What more can I say.Everyone is sleeping on this fella.

Would love to see Andres Iniesta in a City kit. Leighton Baines would be cool and would piss the rags off no end. In fact, fook it, just go for anyone the rags are after :)

Being chilean, I think several chilean players would do great at City:

Arturo Vidal from Juventus;
Alexis Sánchez from Barcelona;
Gary Medel from Cardiff and
Claudio Bravo, Real Sociedads keeper. He plays great with his feet, grabs tons of crosses and has very good reflexes.

Mandrake said:
Being chilean, I think several chilean players would do great at City:

Arturo Vidal from Juventus;
Alexis Sánchez from Barcelona;
Gary Medel from Cardiff and
Claudio Bravo, Real Sociedads keeper. He plays great with his feet, grabs tons of crosses and has very good reflexes.

medels a good shout been impressed with him at cardiff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.