who'd fancy istanbul if its galatasaray or besitkas ...

Cambridgeblue said:
Return ticket to Istanbul £70
Match ticket £40
Hotel Accomodation £90
Stab Vest £200

Seeing City beat Turkish opposition to win the UEFA Cup?

Priceless...

Don't forget the crash helmet!

I wouldn't fancy Galatasaray if we gave them a ten goal start and played at Goodison. Istanbul is beyond the pale, and no matter how little you would be interested in an Anglo-Turkish altercation, some young thug desperate for some honour . . . . .

I cannot understand why Eufa even contemplate finals in these places.

SambaMan said:
borntobeblue said:
What a poor time for me to go to Uni... I'll be doing my exams around this time...

I will PAY the Uni whatever they want so that I can do more exams earlier or later.

I am going to Istanbul. I even tell people that I am when they say, 'you going away this summer?'
- 'Yeah Istanbul in May.'

My exam is on the 21st of may, I too would pay anything to get it changed! Heart sank when I found out my exam date.
I think I have one on the morning of the 21st. I'll still be going anyway though. There is no way I'm going to miss it if we make it!

i'm in the same boat, timetabling exams as we speak! sods fuckin law i would have an exam on the 20th.
any other day it would be fine but the morning of the final would be shit, mornin after i would do the exam hungover to shit, wudnt care!
i will fuk it off if needs be, hope they aren't raggy examiners.
u would think i would be more concerned bout exams, but 21 years and no final, i would be there in a flash

my daughter married a turkish lad muzzy he supports galatasaray, supports city too they live in tyldesley with my grandson who supports both, told the son in law if city get ther and they are playing each other he comes with me

Istanbul is a cesspit

Most of the football hooligans are part of mafia type gangs, they are not afraid of killing people

The police are corrupt

There is an incredible amount of drug use & trafficking in the City (about a million registered addicts, of which I assume some would turn to crime to feed their habit)

So the possible scenario is, smacked up Turks who'll settle an argument with knives.

If we get there I would love to go but it would have to be a bit of a mission in and out as quick as possible!

EastStandLower said:
Istanbul is a cesspit

Most of the football hooligans are part of mafia type gangs, they are not afraid of killing people

The police are corrupt

There is an incredible amount of drug use & trafficking in the City (about a million registered addicts, of which I assume some would turn to crime to feed their habit)

So the possible scenario is, smacked up Turks who'll settle an argument with knives.

If we get there I would love to go but it would have to be a bit of a mission in and out as quick as possible!

Did you by any chance watch that Donal Mcintire programme last night? Worlds toughests Cities it is. Last night it featured istanbull and Fuk me its not exactly your picturesque city. Of course i will be making the journey but would defo not rather get galatasary as that would be extremely on top. I dont think i would consider wearing colours if that was the case. CTID

Stevies Bald Head! said:
EastStandLower said:
Istanbul is a cesspit

The police are corrupt

Did you by any chance watch that Donal Mcintire programme last night? Worlds toughests Cities it is. Last night it featured istanbull and Fuk me its not exactly your picturesque city. Of course i will be making the journey but would defo not rather get galatasary as that would be extremely on top. I dont think i would consider wearing colours if that was the case. CTID

Im sure smacked up or not, you could tell the differnce between a Manc and a Turk!

What a bunch of pussys you lot are on here!! For a start there will be more Turkish police than at any other match, secondly there will be more blues and thirdly there will only be the same amount of their fans as ours (officially) inside the stadium. The place will be crawling with police, if there was to be a serious incident it could have grave effects on their chance of getting in the EU, do you really think they would allow the slightest chance of that happening? Get a grip....

ffs.the gala fans will be more worried about going to kadikoy the home of their hated asian rivals than city should be. fenerbahce fans will side with anyone against gala.!!

True_Blue69 said:
What a bunch of pussys you lot are on here!! For a start there will be more Turkish police than at any other match, secondly there will be more blues and thirdly there will only be the same amount of their fans as ours (officially) inside the stadium. The place will be crawling with police, if there was to be a serious incident it could have grave effects on their chance of getting in the EU, do you really think they would allow the slightest chance of that happening? Get a grip....

whatttt????? I dont think its a case of being scared mate, its a case of being aware of what is there. FFS we aint even got to the final yet. getting past alborg is the key issue. and sorry Jonny Concrete well see what you have to see when 5 crazy turks come at you! lots of police or not that place is dodgy as it comes and you never now what can happen in these places. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.