who'd fancy istanbul if its galatasaray or besitkas ...

chrishull said:
Turkey's part of the EU so you don't need a visa.

You might want to check your facts on that one. Turkey's an associate member of the EU but not a full member (say like France or Italy). Last time I went you pay for a visa on entry to the country i.e. at the airport.

paphos-mcfc said:
Shooter 83 said:
Here's the draw.

Werder Bremen v Saint-Etienne
CSKA Moscow v Shakhtar Donetsk
Udinese v Zenit St Petersburg
Paris Saint-Germain v Braga
Dynamo Kiev v Metalist Kharkiv
MANCHESTER CITY v Aalborg
Marseille v Ajax
Hamburg v Galatasaray

I think Hamburg will beat galatasaray. Besiktas are not in the comp.

Highlighted teams to go throught to the next round? Thoughts?

my thought is that its worth a 5er accumulator :)

i would deffo not go

look what happened to leeds fans few years ago an that wasnt even the final

if we beat them in their own city, that would be bloody carnage

but hopefully they will get knocked out by hamburger

I think Hamburg will knock them off but who knows. Going to Turkey is never an easy mission, but Hamburg look very good and will be tough to beat.

As for winners in the rd of 16, there are some tough ones to pick
Bremen
CSKA Moscow
Zenit
Braga (I have yet to be impressed by PSG and Braga might just suprise.)
No idea- probably Kiev but haven't seen either of their matches.
MCFC
Another tough one. Ajax maybe but Marseille have been looking good. I'd go Ajax in a close tie.
Hamburg

paphos-mcfc said:
MCFC1986 said:
I won't fly and i'm currently pricing interail passes to Istanbul...i couldn't care less who we were playing...btw anyone in the same boat? (shithouse who's scared of flying but still would go)

Have an injection like Mr.T "ugh, i aint gettin' on no plane fool"

hahaha quality

IF and a big IF we did make it to Istanbul how many blues you reckon would go over? I reckon 20,000 approx

dannybcity said:
M35 Blue said:
IF and a big IF we did make it to Istanbul how many blues you reckon would go over? I reckon 20,000 approx

10 million (does this make me official this first to exaggerate our potential following for the final)

Suppose it does yeah :)

Its still 2 million less than they took to Barcelona in 1999 though

borntobeblue said:
What a poor time for me to go to Uni... I'll be doing my exams around this time...

I will PAY the Uni whatever they want so that I can do more exams earlier or later.

I am going to Istanbul. I even tell people that I am when they say, 'you going away this summer?'
- 'Yeah Istanbul in May.'

My exam is on the 21st of may, I too would pay anything to get it changed! Heart sank when I found out my exam date.
I think I have one on the morning of the 21st. I'll still be going anyway though. There is no way I'm going to miss it if we make it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.