Who'd you look at from the relegated teams?

Been thinking about Scott Dann or Roger Johnson myself, both underrated and would be far better value than Cahill. Phillips would just need to be loaned out again so better to wait a year and see with him perhaps ? No other relegated player would even merit a place in our squad from what I've seen this season.

I'd personally be more interested in their youth teams, their might be a couple of gems in there we can take on for little too no money and make a profit on in a couple years time, that or actually play them. Worth a closer look at least I would of thought.

OrigamiNinja said:
adaminho said:
parker isnt better than barry and he isnt exactly young is he, i think thier will surely be better players or similar level to parker who are younger and will improve.

on another note anyone like the look of jarvis from wolves?

Parker is a better player than Barry.

No he isn't, even if you (the bloke who claimed he could do a better job than Mancini only weeks ago) say so.

Parker is overrated and overhyped. He is a player with a lot of heart and a great work ethic, but he gives the ball away far to often and gets caught it possession time after time. Admittedly he is surrounded by below average players, but he's been at a top club before and failed miserably.

I'd have Barry over Parker all day.

Wheelsy said:
Seb Larsson from Birmingham wouldn't be bad for depth.

They are all pretty average to poor to be fair. Noone particuarly stands out,

I don't know why, but I really do think Cameron Jerome is a good player. Another player I would take for City is Thomas Hitzelsberger.. if that's how you spell it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.