whoever scouted Boateng

tolmie's hairdoo

Should be embarrassed.

I will try to keep this courteous.

A lack of awareness.

A lack of alertness.

A lack of urgency.

A lack of agressiveness.

For a self-confessed supposed centre-half, yet to see him head a ball.

He was bought as first-choice right back.

He has no first touch and even his facial expressions are non-plussed, too cool for school.

He is passive, continually gets underneath the ball and whatever his apologists may say at this present time about fitness and getting used to the English game, fails to show even the basic of fundamentals.

We have bought a dud. I don't need to see anymore. Everyone of my own observations leads me this conclusion and he would be a disaster at centre half.

It figures how he first got injured being hit by an air stewardesses drinks trolley...never saw it coming.

Apart from the above, he is a world class £10m defender.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should be embarrassed.

I will try to keep this courteous.

A lack of awareness.

A lack of alertness.

A lack of urgency.

A lack of agressiveness.

For a self-confessed supposed centre-half, yet to see him head a ball.

He was bought as first-choice right back.

He has no first touch and even his facial expressions are non-plussed, too cool for school.

He is passive, continually gets underneath the ball and whatever his apologists may say at this present time about fitness and getting used to the English game, fails to show even the basic of fundamentals.

We have bought a dud. I don't need to see anymore. Everyone of my own observations leads me this conclusion and he would be a disaster at centre half.

It figures how he first got injured being hit by an air stewardesses drinks trolley...never saw it coming.

Apart from the above, he is a world class £10m defender.
Simples really the lad has no brain- that costs a ot more nowadays!

He is a center back!
second, after Micahs 5 minutes in the sun. we didnt have much of a choice.

Have to say I am coming round to this way of thinking. What concerns me most is his lack of interest. Just seems to coast along thinking he is much better than he is.

Looked really good at the World Cup though.

Both him and AK are struggling at the moment.

Massive disappointment. Not sure what's wrong with him but I worry everytime the ball is at his feat and he has absolutely no urgency in his defensive game.

Would play either Richards or Zabba before Boateng think he is very poor and not realy enamored by Koloroff, think they will both prove to be expensive flops

Even Prince Vince wasn't world class in his first few games. Young defenders take more time than most, please give it to him.

There were little things today which were impressive. There was a LC freekick, where he saw the gap and moved out of his 'zone' to cover it, eventually winning the ball and clearing it to safety. His timing on a tackle is superb, and he's pretty pacey.

Wing backs are the most slated member of any team, give him some breathing room for a while and he'll be fine.

He doesn't play for Germany for no reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.