whoever scouted Boateng

Watch yourself Tolmie,the happyclapping ostrich's are out in force tonight......

What annoyed me more than anything about the dimwit is his total lack of bottle and desire,he is one big dense useless lump -'The Jellyfish'

Richards,with all his faults is 100 times the player this clown is.

I said the very same thing when Zabableta first came to us, and Yoonited said the same about Evra when he first joined Yoonited, him time to improve along with Kolarov they'll prove to be very good Full backs.

Was only thinking to myself ,we havn`t a boo boy at the moment.
Please step forward Jerome Boateng.

Wouldn't be so bad if there were some shoots of encouragement coming from him, but he just seems to be ambling though games not arsed.

His passing is utterly woeful, he doesn't seem to want/can't tackle or head. I'm struggling to see what he offers that Micah doesn't.

he does put in a nice cross the one today where johnson put it wide was top notch. i can understand rotation in the squad but i dont think it helps the defence chopping and changing all the time mancini needs to decide he best back 4 and barring injuries needs to stick with it. today illustrates how important kompany is for us lack of communication throughout the game. defending from set peices was shocking. well done leicester they deserved a draw.

alibobs36 said:
Would play either Richards or Zabba before Boateng think he is very poor and not realy enamored by Koloroff, think they will both prove to be expensive flops

Can't for the life of me understand why we didn't buy Coentrao. Nothing wrong with having a pure wingback.

Mancini seems to have something against players who can't play multiple positions. Also against players with pace.

C1TY4LIFE said:
I said the very same thing when Zabableta first came to us, and Yoonited said the same about Evra when he first joined Yoonited, him time to improve along with Kolarov they'll prove to be very good Full backs.

The attribute both of those displayed though was effort.....

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

"Happy New Year, eh!

Always someone in todays society who thinks they can do something bigger and better than the next person.

The Yozzer Hughes syndrome.

It's clear he is a young lad, learning his way.
Added to the fact his remit is to no doubt keep it banal, what else is expected?

Jesus, I would wager the majority of posters on here would go blank attempting to speak to a top class footballer.

He appears to simply be the victim of the shite tones which is the Manc accent - of which I also had no say in the matter.

If he reads bluemoon, I would simply say take the critiques on board, but only if they are from people who know what they are talking about.

With experience comes expertise and it's good to see City giving people chances."

Rammy Blue said:
Looked really good at the World Cup though.

Both him and AK are struggling at the moment.
but the thing is he didnt look really good in the world cup cos he constantly failed to stop crosses coming into germanys box and was bailed out by the center halves

Not been impressed with this lad at all. Gonna save judgement for another time though cause Kolo was crap as well today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.