Who'll Be Playing Alongside Yaya Next Season?

Barry will be ok. Milner is not a bad option. Rodwell would be great, if he stayed fit which he probably won't. If we want to move Yaya forward, why not go for Kondogbia. Big guy, much meaner than Yaya with the tackles, but not as good going forward.

micah2013 said:
Be mad at me for stating the obvious yaya just doesn't really cut it against tight defences or teams that press us like dortmund and everton by example, yes he is quick and a great passer but against that type of teams you need a good dribbler to get away from that pressure.

But it is his laziness but also spanish like behavior to expect free kicks whenever he gets dispossessed of the ball, watch how awful he was in the champions league against dortmund and ajax especially the home game for the 1st and the away game for the second .

What annoys me the most is how petulant he becomes whenever things aren't going to plan, a very barcelonaesque attitude, for someone who used to play defensive mid he always seems to choose the option of pulling his opponents shirts rather than tackling or running with them.

please he isn't all bad because when he wants he is a damn good footballer but only really in the attacking sense, i just hope he gets to play further forward as he is an hindrance to the team whenever played as a midfield 2 especially against top teams.

I'm not mad at you, I just think it's nonsense.

Someone said to me when Yaya signed his contract that he'd go off the boil a bit because his future was secure. Since then I've been watching him closely, and there has not been a single shred of evidence to suggest this at all. In fact, you could argue his game has got even better since re signing!

Yaya is a beast. I just can't see anyway of arguing against that.

Isco is a great player but hasnt got a real tackle in hime, Kondogbia at Seville and Pedro Mbiang at Sampdoria, two immense young tough tackling players that will fill that void!
Another 'nasty pasty' would be Kevin Strootman at PSV, rate this guy but he is like a donkey on the edge!!

Garcia is not up to scratch and Rodwell, rate him highly however we cant rely on him to be fit!?

Tough tackling midfielder, pacy winger, new centre back and a striker, in my ideal world
Kondogbia, Hummels, Cavani and Bale, trouble is thats £150,000,000 down the dwang, although with the money from Balo, Lescott, Garcia, Kolarov, Dzeko and Sinclair that must be £50-60,000,000 recouped!?

Really impressed with Benat whenever I watch him, good passing, works hard pressuring defences and has an excellent delivery (which will be useful if Cavani joins!). With his contract running out he would much cheaper and easily obtainable than the other options like Vidal and Gundogan so I would be surprised if we didn't go for him in the summer.

Don't know if anyone else will agree, but I was really impressed with Fabian Delph when we played Villa down at their place, earlier this season.

Perfect partner for Yaya in my view. Ideal person to sit in when yaya goes galloping forward. Certainly not frightened to put in a tackle, when required, I see the lad as a younger version of NDJ but with added pace & skill.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Really impressed with Benat whenever I watch him, good passing, works hard pressuring defences and has an excellent delivery (which will be useful if Cavani joins!). With his contract running out he would much cheaper and easily obtainable than the other options like Vidal and Gundogan so I would be surprised if we didn't go for him in the summer.

Wish people would stop going on about the great Benat. He's decent, nothing more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.