Who'll Be Playing Alongside Yaya Next Season?

cmdub said:
Marchisio and barzagali are not cheap choices both would be above £20m each and probably don't want to leave juve where they have both have cemented starting a role

The Greek kid from schalke will probably be coming in which is good and I won't be surprised if we get 1 of reus or gundogan
Barzagli above £20m ????, I guess you haven´t seen him play. Marchisio on the other hand would set us back over £20m if Juventus were willing to sell which they´re not.

cmdub said:
The Greek kid from schalke will probably be coming in

I've no idea where youre getting your confidence from,however,i hope youre right,he looks a monster,a real talent and a born winner.

Midfield,i'd love Fabregas.

My opinion is that Yaya should play more advanced and we need two good CMs.

Yaya behind the striker for me along side the likes of silva, nasri, aguero, tevez or reus or anyother attacking option we bring in

brotherblue said:
My opinion is that Yaya should play more advanced and we need two good CMs.

Yaya behind the striker for me along side the likes of silva, nasri, aguero, tevez or reus or anyother attacking option we bring in

Think that is the key. Release Yaya.

If we had Gudongan and Moutinho for example added to the current team then we might not need to spend 100 million plus on strikers. If we want to do well in Europe these are the two most important positions. We have the attacking options. It is just that Milner, Garcia and Barry are not mobile enough to fulfil the role.

People keep clamoring for people playing the advanced midfielder role in other teams to come in and play our deepest-lying midfielder. If Yaya was playing centrally behind the striker as an attacking mid then yeah, Gundogan would be awesome. Of course we would still need someone paired with Gundogan. What we need is someone like Bender first.

Apparently Arsenal very keen on Kondogbia, so if we're interested in him we'd better firm up our interest sharpish.

I reckon he'd be a fantastic investment! Looks an incredible midfielder.

As for Yaya's 'partner' next season, I'd absolutely love Gundogan!

RODWELL hes on fire and scored 3 goals in the cup today. .
He will ba an amazing midfielder for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.